• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How do you like your eggs?

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
If we're not careful we'll be taken for eggsecution...

Certainly. There are certain caviars put in place. Cut the yolks- if I quiche you again you will be eggsecuted and be sent to Shell.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Inside my ovaries where they belong.

This reminds me- after learning about menstruation when I was like, 8ish, I went through a phase where I refused to eat eggs at all. Everyone eating 'chicken period' just horrified me, haha.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This reminds me- after learning about menstruation when I was like, 8ish, I went through a phase where I refused to eat eggs at all. Everyone eating 'chicken period' just horrified me, haha.

Reminds me of this (left side, not the right- couldn't find the image I was looking for but this is close enough):

lifeisalie.png

For me, sunny side up with the white crispy but the yolk still runny, or just half-boiled and sprinkled with pepper and salt.

I also like roe on sushi and I've had fish egg crackers where they're mushed together like a weird patty then fried. It was surprisingly tasty. I wonder what the heck kind of cuisine is that because I've only encountered it once and never again.

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Scrambled. But omelettes and eggs benedict are quite nice as well.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Scrambled. But omelettes and eggs benedict are quite nice as well.

*slams fist on red button*

BENEDICT! FINAL ANSWER!

I'm fucking obsessed with a good hollandaise sauce.

Unfortunately, I think my favorite diner was a permanent casualty of COVID. :cry: They made a Cajun hollandaise that I ordered a side of no matter what I wanted for my entrée because it went so well with the breakfast side potatoes.

I'm honestly really sad about it.

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
*slams fist on red button*

BENEDICT! FINAL ANSWER!

I'm fucking obsessed with a good hollandaise sauce.

Unfortunately, I think my favorite diner was a permanent casualty of COVID. :cry: They made a Cajun hollandaise that I ordered a side of no matter what I wanted for my entrée because it went so well with the breakfast side potatoes.

I'm honestly really sad about it.

I’m to the world of hollandaise but I love it. I’m sorry about your favorite diner. Too many good places have gone under.