• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How do you like your eggs?

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Any way that's cooked is fine by me. Not raw, or half-raw. Sunny-side up is vile. I dont mind if the yolk runs, but the white needs to be fully cooked.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
Every way imaginable.. poached is my favorite, eggs Benedict with smoked salmon is my favorite breakfast treat

- - - Updated - - -

As far away from my mouth as possible.
I knew it was you who found this thread , I like your thread selections

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Soft-Boiled-Eggs-H-500x500.jpg

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
If it's fried, over-hard. I shudder at the prospect of losing any precious yolk.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Scrambled with ketchup. In an omelette with cheese, ham, mushrooms, and green peppers. Hard boiled. Deviled, with salad dressing. In an egg salad sandwich. In potato salad. In cakes. In sky high meringue. In Korean food. Boiled in Japanese soup.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
All the ways!

GUESS I should elaborate... soft boiled for soups/ramen or snacking. Sunny side up for breakfast with toast or rice. Fully boiled for snacks or breakfast on the go.

The Cat

Staff member
Cheddar or pepper jack are the only cheeses that belong on eggs. All else is abominable.

Well well well. At last we meet, the dark half of Lexicon. These good people will not fall for your sinister dairy segregation. Next you'll be trying to tell us that we can only eat chicken eggs. :D

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well well well. At last we meet, the dark half of Lexicon.

You call it dark only because you fail to see the light. I speak for the good of all pallettes of egg-eaters everywhere.

Next you'll be trying to tell us that we can only eat chicken eggs. :D

Well.. fish eggs do bother me, come to think of it. *adds to agenda*

The Cat

Staff member
You call it dark only because you fail to see the light. I speak for the good of all pallettes of egg-eaters everywhere.

Well.. fish eggs do bother me, come to think of it. *adds to agenda*

All the most sinister villains believe themselves to be the hero. You keep your draconian laws away from my fish eggs.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
All the most sinister villains believe themselves to be the hero. You keep your draconian laws away from my fish eggs.

I could always threadban you, infoodel.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Will your power mad tyranny know no end, you Despot of the Delicatessen?

The proverbial button will pop on my glorious reign when Anthony Bourdain descends from the heavens to take his rightful place among us, & lead us to our savory salvation.

(til then, we should probably simmer, & stop derailing this poor defenseless egg thread) :cheese:

The Cat

Staff member
The proverbial button will pop on my glorious reign when Anthony Bourdain descends from the heavens to take his rightful place among us, & lead us to our savory salvation.

(til then, we should probably simmer, & stop derailing this poor defenseless egg thread) :cheese:

And that's why your tyrannical food pyramid schemes are doomed to fail, Lady Lexicant; you underestimate the strength of the good people of typology centroloplois, and I can assure you, the're no yolk. Nor do they crack so easily under pressure.
Dont Worry folks. You can still eat fish eggs, and post delicious pictures of them.