• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's your favorite big cat?

Favorite Big Cat

• Lion

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Tiger

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Jaguar

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Leopard

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Snow Leopard

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Clouded Leopard

• Cheetah

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Puma/Cougar/Mountain Lion

• Total voters

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
*puma's and cheetahs are technically not big cats (they are not part of the subfamily pantherinae) but I included them anyway
Edit: VOOOOOOOOOOOTE! :D

Last edited:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
also feel free to leave a comment as to what makes you like it best

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm a Leo, so lion.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I like leopards.
- graceful
- adaptable
- cunning
- versatile

though i am withholding my vote until I learn more about the clouded leopard (a different genus all together) as I could end up liking it better
Edit: after doing some research on the clouded leopard, I'm going with the African leopard.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I voted for the snow leopard. An episode of planet earth just showed one hunting. They are majestic elusive animals.

E

Epiphany

Cheetah

It is the fastest land animal, has the sleekest physique and a distinctive warpaint-like tearline. It's not the biggest cat and it doesn't roar, but it's even more badass than the honey badger.

You can hide, but you can't run.

cheetah_running.gif

Last edited:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I voted for the snow leopard. An episode of planet earth just showed one hunting. They are majestic elusive animals.

I went through and looked at various pictures and just thought they looked the best. I liked their build and shape. It was interesting to find out they can't roar, they don't have the physical structures to enable that.

But I liked seeing how they had adapted to the much higher altitudes they live in -- nostril size and foot size enlarged, fur and fat distribution, etc. Just very cool.

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Aww no one likes the clouded leopard? I'll change my vote to that one so they won't feel left out :(

CloudedLeopards.jpg

Last edited:

rav3n

Love all big cats (top animal favourites) where "favourite" is reliant on mood. Most often and in no particular order; tiger, lion, leopard, cheetah and jaguar.