• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

pork chops or swedish meatballs?

which one?

• Total voters

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
THe porkchops are to be baked over stuffing onion and apples with sides of scalloped potatoes and broccoli

the swedish meatballs pretty straightforward over egg noodles

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Excess is what made this country great!!!

Cook BOTH!!! :rock: :popc1: :solidarity:

-Alex

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Swedish meatballs.

rav3n

I love veggies!!

You didn't answer my question about the sauce for the meatballs. Or will the meatballs be sauteed/fried/baked/boiled/steamed/served raw then dumped on dry pasta?

If it's boring pasta with boring meatballs, the pork chop meal sounds much better.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I love veggies!!

You didn't answer my question about the sauce for the meatballs. Or will the meatballs be sauteed/fried/baked/boiled/steamed/served raw then dumped on dry pasta?

If it's boring pasta with boring meatballs, the pork chop meal sounds much better.

pan fried and covered in a beef based sauce that has beef stock,butter,flour,sour cream,raspberry jam

it was suppose to be ligonberry but the store didn't have that so we'll see

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I'm making swedish meatballs tonight and pork chops tommorow night, for 2 reasons, 1 the meatballs won and 2 the pan too cook the pork chops in is dirty

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I made the swedish meatballs and they were a success. The meat mixture ended up being very wet and the balls were fragile so i lost 3 out of 50. I think next time I'm going to use 5 pieces of bread instead of just 4