• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

which sounds more appetizing

What would you choose?

• Total voters

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
if given the choice between three options of what to eat for the rest of your life which would you choose?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
none of the above? :huh:

I don't like peanut butter, eggs OR cereal :(

Xenon

(blankpages)
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I wouldn't be too happy with any of these scenarios, but if forced to choose I'd pick the option that has bacon and eggs.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How about a chicken, fruit, and vegetables option? Or a lean red meat, fruit, vegetables option? Bacon and peanut butter both have a lot of saturated fat, but I would have to choose something with protein, so I guess bacon, eggs, toast, fruit, easy on the bacon.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Basically I'm already doing fruit and cereal, it's become my routine. But I like all three choices.
swyfsn.gif

Bacon, eggs, toast and fruit.

I like the other options too, but I really, really like eggs. No on the bacon though.

N

NPcomplete

I like fruits and cereal (if I get a variety of cereal). I also like toast and jam and butter (no peanut butter - allergies!!!) and ooh cheeeeese. Perhaps I need some breakfast.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
none of the above? :huh:

I don't like peanut butter, eggs OR cereal :(

Whoa.....what? How can you not like cereal? I understand not like certain kinds of cereal, but you just don't like any of them?

As far as the OP goes, I'd go with the bacon, eggs(as long as they're scrambled, and sprinkled lightly over top with some pretentious sounding European cheese), toast and fruit.

wolfy

awsm
I'm not sure, peanut butter on toast goes really well with fruit. The right mix of dry and wet. Bacon and eggs on toast is awesome but fruits don't seem to work for me. Fruit and cereal is pretty good sometimes, needs to be quite a dry cereal.

uncommonentity

Fruit & Cereal. Purely because I believe I'd be getting a better amount of required daily vitamins from that combination over the others.