• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Skydiving (the poll version)

Skydiving?

• I have been skydiving before and I did not enjoy it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have jumped from 14,000 feet three times. Two times with a man strapped to my back, once solo with the instructors nearby. One of my favorite ways to spend a lot of money for less than an hour of fun. I highly recommend skydiving to anyone and everyone that has the health and size to do it. The time under canopy and landing during my solo jump was incredible.

S

SingSmileShine

Hell, bring on the thrill! I love adventure and a little risk every now and then. What's life if you don't put yourself in danger every so often? (Not that I think sky-diving is the most dangerous thing ever.) I have never had the opportunity to go sky-diving, but it seems like it would be a blast. The adrenaline rush you get when doing something like that...it's incomparable!

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sky Diving is statistically much safer than SCUBA diving. But if you don't own your own rig it is very expensive.

KDude

I've never skydived.. not for lack of desire though. I'm kind of embarassed to say that I haven't intitiated big adventures like this on my own. Not sure where to start. At best, I've jumped off cliffs. I really *really* want to go hang gliding more than skydiving though.