• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Birdwatching

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was going for a walk in the park a few days ago when an owl flew a couple feet in front of me and almost knocked me over XD

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was going for a walk in the park a few days ago when an owl flew a couple feet in front of me and almost knocked me over XD

It was probably a Great-horned Owl.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

It was probably a Great-horned Owl.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I've seen both cedar waxwings and great-horned owls here in PA.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've seen both cedar waxwings and great-horned owls here in PA.

Someone in my state, a couple hundred miles east of where I live, just reported flocks of up to 500 Bohemian Waxwings in his neighborhood. (I subscribe to an email birding list.)

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
For anyone interested I added a group for forumers to share their birdwatching experiences. It's a public group as of now, so you do not need to be added, you can just join.