• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I dedicate this thread to orange juice

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Anyone here drink tomato juice?

My grandpa does- and not the v8 stuff- just like generic tomato juice.

I feel like its not a fruit drink- but not like a veggie drink either- its this weird in between thing that just should not exist outside of like soup. Not as a beverage. No.

I like it ok but I prefer V8 spicy.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
OJ is the best drink in the world. It would solve many problems if all alcoholic drinks were replaced with OJ.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I really don't like orange juice :(

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
OJ is the worst beverage to vomit, add eggs as part of a nutritious breakfast, and it's exponentially worse.

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have come with the ambrosia.

JzrY-u.gif

And you're not having any.

tumblr_nafclfqHBD1s8s7hfo1_400.gif

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I have a confession

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I love Dew AM they do at Taco Bell

OJ + MD mmmmm.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I do not like orange juice. I had it once when I was a youngin and cried. haven't tried it again since that incident :-(

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
It's occasionally fun to drink straight mixers, but I try not to make a habit out of it.

The Cat

Staff member
OJ is the best drink in the world. It would solve many problems if all alcoholic drinks were replaced with OJ.

Mixers are for alcohol Brain, getting rid of the alcohol, you'd just have straight mixers. That's....ugh a sobering thought....

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Mixers are for alcohol Brain, getting rid of the alcohol, you'd just have straight mixers. That's....ugh a sobering thought....

Indeed a sobering thought both literally and metaphorically as without alcholol and just having mixers the world would be both better and wosse. Worse coz the Easten Bloc suicide rates would have skyrocketed for one.

The Cat

Staff member
Indeed a sobering thought both literally and metaphorically as without alcholol and just having mixers the world would be both better and wosse. Worse coz the Easten Bloc suicide rates would have skyrocketed for one.

kyon.jpg

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I've not had orange juice in awhile, right now i have some dragon fruit mango juice in my fridge, which proves once again buying something just because it has dragon in the name is a sound way to make a decision.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've not had orange juice in awhile, right now i have some dragon fruit mango juice in my fridge, which proves once again buying something just because it has dragon in the name is a sound way to make a decision.

I just learned that dragon fruit comes from cacti. Which is a shocker. I always assumed it was some tropical, southeast asian thing.

Speaking of orange juice, I love it. I used to not like the pulpy kind but I've since changed my tune. I also like apple juice, and grape juice. Though I haven't had grape juice in a while.

Does anyone remember this juice Hi-C used to make called Ecto Cooler? I loved that stuff as a kid.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
And here I am thinking this thread was dedicated to our very own [MENTION=6561]OrangeAppled[/MENTION] :dry:

But I see this thread is instead dedicated to those "pure" oranges...typical. I'll take my mangoes and hide in a corner now.

The Cat

Staff member
And here I am thinking this thread was dedicated to our very own [MENTION=6561]OrangeAppled[/MENTION] :dry:

But I see this thread is instead dedicated to those "pure" oranges...typical. I'll take my mangoes and hide in a corner now.

No it's apparently any mixers now as Chknz has cactus fruit mixers too so I guess, you're mango mixers fit in as well as anything else, because as well all know a fully stocked back is a bar I want to be at.