• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's your drink?

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
So...

What's your drink to have, when you're having more than one?

Historically, I've been a double Bourbon and Ginger (with lime) guy myself.

50513_61465784828_7786251_n.jpg
+
CanadaDry.jpg
+
lime-wedge-and-cool-drink-thumb1957881.jpg
=
Bourbon-and-Ginger-Ale-352x480.jpg

But lately I've been really getting into Gin & Tonics.

Bombay.jpg
+
original-162-735-canada-dry-tonic-water.jpg
+
stock-photo-lime-wedge-on-chilled-glass-of-gin-and-tonic-464194.jpg
=
Gin-and-Tonic.jpg

So what's your preferred libation?

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
37576.jpg

Back when I was running on alcohol it used to be this:

GoldstrikeBols.jpg

Shots of goldstrike coupled with big glasses of Hertog Jan beer.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

You lol now, but that drink is epic win, and has at times been on my mind when reflecting on my descision to stay sober. It's the only thing I miss. It just tastes to damn good.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
cider, or most any fruity cocktail, or red wine.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
You lol now, but that drink is epic win, and has at times been on my mind when reflecting on my descision to stay sober. It's the only thing I miss. It just tastes to damn good.

It just made me laugh because I imagine that's the preferred beverage of the high school cheerleading squad, and then I imagined you were the mascot for your football team, the Netherlands High Wolves, drinking Gold Strike under your wolf suit until they tried to get you to a do an aerial maneuver, causing you to throw up and never drinking as the wolf ever again.

/Ne

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
"I can't trust a man who doesn't drink, because a man who doesn't drink doesn't trust himself."
- Hemingway -

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Most of my usual drinks tend to look like fancy, cloudy urine:
0043572F2_Whiskey-Sour_s4x3_al.jpg

Whiskey Sour
PHP483C89969B3EB.jpg

Long Island Iced Tea
or
274917_100001117604784_6922031_n.jpg

Blue Moon

Depending on what degree of tipsy-drunken I'd like to get.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i like margaritas or mojitos if i'm having a cocktail but i usually just have a glass of wine or beer.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can't stand beer, really; and I'll drink coolers, but they're kind of cheap, taste-wise.

Typically, I like a good sangria with fruit in it, but otherwise I go for drinks involving hard liquor (martinis,mojitos, long island ice teas, etc.; I can handle vodka, rum, and tequila pretty well). In a low-end venue, I'll end up getting sours (whiskey or amaretto). I will do shots on occasion for fun with a group.

I have a soft spot for drinks containing amaretto, triple sec, banana liquor, pucker flavors, and especially for kahlua.

If we are not talking just booze, I typically drink water, OJ, coffee, or (on rare occasion) caramel macchiatos.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It just made me laugh because I imagine that's the preferred beverage of the high school cheerleading squad, and then I imagined you were the mascot for your football team, the Netherlands High Wolves, drinking Gold Strike under your wolf suit until they tried to get you to a do an aerial maneuver, causing you to throw up and never drinking as the wolf ever again.

/Ne

It's a very manly drink! Hot in the throat, 50% up top! The mascot part appeals to me though. As for throwing up, I'm almost physically incapable of that so that was never a problem, except that one time where I drank so much I was seriously ill for three days. >.>

rav3n

At this point in my life, if the doctor told me I'd have to give up drinking or die, it wouldn't be even a smidgen of hardship to give it up. But when I do have a glass or two, it's usually wine/port, vodka martinis, bailey's or drambuie.

Beer? Ick. It tastes like crap.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
"I can't trust a man who doesn't drink, because a man who doesn't drink doesn't trust himself."
- Hemingway -

That quote is just wrong on so many levels.

Seriously, trust yourself? Who needs to 'trust' themselves?

I don't need to trust myself, I know myself. Take that, Hemingway!

I can't imagine the crazy hangovers you'd get off this.

I personally never got bad hangovers from drinking Goldstrike. No headaches or stuff. Maybe bad taste in mouth.

Jagermeister on the other hand, whenever I drank that I'd get splitting headaches the next day. :(

It's funny how different people respond differently to some drinks hangover wise though.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
If it's beer I'm having... (and I'm willing to spend a little cash) I'll have my favorite.

Grimbergen Dubbel:
5517221976_15a762381b.jpg

grimbergen%20dubbel.jpg

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I like a good ale or stout. Long Island iced tea when I'm just trying to get the job done.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
when I used to go out it was usually gin and tonics

when I stayed in it was fernet and coke or very dirty vodka martinis

now when I go out it's coffee or redbull :)

I love caffeine :wubbie:

wolfy

awsm
Usually vodka straight or beer. I also like vodka cocktails, especially Red bull, Moscow mule or just any kind of soft drink mix. I love zero fizzy drinks.