• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Geoff in Wales : A couple more [II]

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
Hi again, all.

A couple more from my week in Wales a few days ago. As always comments etc welcome.

First a view at Neuadd reservoir of the mountains surrounding the highest part of the Brecon Beacons. This is just to the left of Pen y Fan (the highest) and over my right shoulder, and sadly out of view is Fan y Big. No, I am not making that name up :devil:

I like this first one for the stark winter branches against the blue sky. It was cold cold when I took this (snowed that evening)

2374892118_a3afa3116c_b.jpg

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
Second, Caerphilly Castle, with the Welsh patrol ducks out in force, looking for the invading English.

2374040513_b34b5d2d30_b.jpg

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Oh my god.. that first picture is so beautiful. Can you imagine being on top of that plateau? I'm going to save it as my desktop.

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
Oh my god.. that first picture is so beautiful. Can you imagine being on top of that plateau? I'm going to save it as my desktop.

Thanks!

I intend to be on top of the plateau. It's a good day hike, and I could see distant figures on it when I took the pictures. I shall try and go back in the Summer to do so :yes: