• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Home Decor / Interior Design

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:(

i just spent forever collecting images, posted, and it told me i had too many... copy-pasted some to put in a new message... and it told me i had too many of them... and it erased all the ones i tried to post... :( :( :(

here's the few at the end...

1-25-08roomdivider1.jpg

architecture-bed-drapes-shear-trunk-white-Favim.com-59199.jpg

12-panel-ceiling-draping.jpg

Baxter_b.jpg

rav3n

Let's try this again but with different interiors and hosted by pb:

White-luxury-loft-living-room-space.jpg

White-Living-Room-photo.jpg

Don't like the statue and would replace it with a different one.

sydney-penthouse-interior-554x368.jpg

Penthouse-Apartment-with-furniture-design-decorating.jpg

Classic-Modern-Interior-Exotic-Penthouse-Furniture-Design.jpg

Amazing-Bedroom-Design-Modern-Penthouse-by-Hector-Ruiz-Velazquez.jpg

4005331.jpg

4005330.jpg

4005327.jpg

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
From Bohemian Homes

tumblr_lo9ys6juNj1qhhdqno1_500.jpg

tumblr_lln3tp0xk21qg0cbd

tumblr_lnn5zsZctg1qhhdqno1_500.jpg

tumblr_lo0htlMLY41qc15bb

tumblr_lmy494yBYh1qlwg31

That banana leaf seat next to the curtains is actually Ikea...I had one until my cats shredded it to pieces, it is now kitty furniture and used for feline siestas

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
morrocan+boho+interior.jpg

brazil-home-trancoso-1.jpg

four-story-townhouse-with-cosy-interior.jpg

4998451547_e2c4a85cfd_z.jpg

5008437277_0bde2ddf6b_z.jpg

kitchen2.jpeg

And now some relief for those sore eyes of the purists among you:

white-residence-simple-interior-design.jpg

white-residence-kitchen-interior-design.jpg

Need something more hardcore?

minimalist-white-3.jpg

minimalism_01.jpg

ash-ways-01.jpg

Better? :D

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Damn it, I thought I had kicked the habit and now I am back on the stuff!!!

Scandinavian-interior-apartment.jpg

low-cost-dining-room-apartment.jpg

scand06.jpg

tumblr_l8ypneTl1x1qzvgm4o1_500.jpg

111528658_64d54699a4_z.jpg

1308640178_00blog1.jpg

modern-scandinavian-warm-interior-design.jpg

Long live Scandinavia!

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My style is a little different:

domebed2.jpg

Beautiful pics everyone! :)

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I :wub: the bohemian stuff you posted Red Herring, especially when it is mixed with some more contemporary, cleaner elements.

T

ThatGirl

Not my place, just some looks I have always enjoyed.

DavidMeredith-AnthropologieHome_08.jpg

2009-01-07_1925_001.png

This photo I suppose is all rights reserved.

More

I love the look of Wolf's posts, but when I have decorated like that, I never felt any attachment or comfort for home.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I love comfortable outdoor spaces. From lonnymag.com

192622-3-002.jpg

The corner window seat is a great idea.

jd195265-12-07.jpg

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
For some reason I find a lot of the super spacious, neat and tidy, uber modern chic type places to be really freaky and weird. I can't imagine living in one of those places would be fun... constant maintenance, can't spill your juice once in a while or all the white shit gets stained, and there'd be nowhere to paint! It just seems to be trying too hard... I guess it just isn't my style. :shrug:

For our new apartment we will be moving in to in september, my girlfriend and I have been putting much thought in to the decor. For a lot of things we are just using whatever stuff we already have or just something cheap. For example, my desk is just a big board of white plywood on plastic stackable drawers and stolen milkcrates. For a few choice things, we are aiming for something more specific. We want to extensively use lamps instead of ceiling lights for the ambient feel they achieve, and except for the one or two lamps we have from previous apartments, we want to get really cool antiques. Preferably, early 20th century lamps would be the coolest, or from the 20's/30's (which is when I speculate our building was made).

Aside from the antiques, we are also going to incorporate some specific things that reflect our interests, namely video games. While our big thing is probably music, I will be littering the apartment with a wide array of instruments and our record player will likely have a focal location, so instead we are going to decorate with video game stuff. I'm doing a few paintings of 8-bit nintendo characters to hang around, and we bought some video game related placemats for our big antique hard oak table hahaha.

We didn't really put that much thought in to it though, its more like "antiques rule" "video games rule" "not spending a lot of money rules" and we created this bizarre combination of things from that conversation.