• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

dogs are great

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
but so are cats. I like both personally. I have a mastiff asleep on my bed right now and she snores so loud and if she wasn't so adorable i'd kicked her off.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
You are correct. Dogs are awesome.

I read somewhere that Peanuts' Charles Schultz was kind of a loner and curmudgeon and misanthropist, but if his dog fell asleep in his lap, he'd just sit there until the dog woke up. :-D

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i like dogs a lot, but i like cats better because some dogs smell really bad and they're clingier.

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Dogs are sweet <3 I love mine like she is my own child ;)!

Bella (black border collie/lab mix) and her buddy Misty (rot/german shepard mix):

IMG_0823.jpg

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
TOTAL animal lover right here. I'm embarrassed to admit how much of my life revolves around my dog.. taking him hiking, running, to Petsmart, to parks.. it's ridiculous. I also have an obese kitty cat.. she is hands down the most chill, sweetest, mild tempered animal I've seen. AND they fucken love eachother! They hang outside with eachother for hours, and curl up at the foot of my bed together. They perceive eachother as part of the pack. I had the cat before the dog, and when he was growing she did put him in check from time to time. TO this day, if he pisses her off (and it takes ALOT) I have the luxory of witnessing her ears go flat, and then she thumps him (no nails) two or three times on the head really fast. =D It sounds morbid, but you'd have to see it in action. He went through a dominance phaze where he would some times open up his huge Boxer mouth.. and put it over her head! He didnt bite down, or try to hurt her.. but it was wild to see. She'd just sit there and take it! Thankfully he stopped doing it.. but I should have let our pet sitter know about it because one time she came into the room to find this and flipped the fuck out. Yes, animals are really amazing. If I could take in every dam lost cat or dog I came across, without ending up on some kind of intervention show, I'd probably do it.

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
AND they fucken love eachother! They hang outside with eachother for hours, and curl up at the foot of my bed together. They perceive eachother as part of the pack. I had the cat before the dog, and when he was growing she did put him in check from time to time. TO this day, if he pisses her off (and it takes ALOT) I have the luxory of witnessing her ears go flat, and then she thumps him (no nails) two or three times on the head really fast.

Ohhh how cute! I can totally visualize it :).

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Is INTP 9 a type commonly fond of dogs, since I know 2 of the INTP 9s on this forum, [MENTION=6643]Fluffywolf[/MENTION] and [MENTION=14676]Ism[/MENTION] are big dog fans, and even have epic dog avatars!

edit - Double post below deleted.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I do think enneagram 9 has a lot to do with me liking dogs/animals in general.

Animals also like me in general. Not just dogs, even cats! When I visit people on a birthday parties and such, most of the time their pets seek me out and find somewhere to lay down close to me. Things like that. I seem to have a trusting and soothing aura about me that animals like.

My father trains german shephards so I grew up around a lot of dogs (as well as cats), that might be the largest factor for me though. ;)

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
This is an old thread, but I don't care, because dogs ARE great!

dogpile-1a.jpg

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Wow.
Even the dumbest-looking cat looks more intelligent than a dog.

You know. the smallest cat in the world is actually a brain parasite. It makes people see things, feline things and skew their perception.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You know. the smallest cat in the world is actually a brain parasite. It makes people see things, feline things and skew their perception.

I'll believe it when I see it.

:edit: also, MY BRAIN is my avatar. I got no bugs, bear.

Last edited: