• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

do you pack your lunch?

so, do you?

• Total voters

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I don't at the moment, but if I had to I would. I get a free meal at work everyday, so I take advantage of it. I do like packing my lunch though, it's like I'm hungry and look and say, "Hey, here's my bag of food." Something about a sandwich and a bag of chips tastes better when you take it with you. Even though I know what's inside, it's fun pulling out what's inside the bag and eating them one by one.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't because my boss likes to buy us lunch XD

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've started doing so in an attempt to reign in some of my excess spending habits (I had some days where I'd end up spending $20-$30 on lunch -- total waste). Even doing so for just a few weeks, I've noticed savings.

This also eliminates the dreaded lunch anxiety of trying to figure out what I want.

Hawk

MBTI Type
INTJ
I work remote so I make my own lunch.

I always tried to do that anyway as there was a time eating out just plain bored me.

These days I throw some beef slabs on a plate and don't have to worry about what someone else put in it or being taken to the cleaners on price.

Often I make a crockpot of sausage lentil soup and nurse that for about 5 days. Love that stuff.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I don't at the moment, but if I had to I would. I get a free meal at work everyday, so I take advantage of it. I do like packing my lunch though, it's like I'm hungry and look and say, "Hey, here's my bag of food." Something about a sandwich and a bag of chips tastes better when you take it with you. Even though I know what's inside, it's fun pulling out what's inside the bag and eating them one by one.
Update: I don't work at a restaurant anymore so I don't get a free lunch. So I pack my lunch; yes, I have a teddy bear lunch box. My lunch really depends the day; sometimes I just bring leftovers, but I often pack a salad kit or a sandwich for the main course, then I'll pack a side of fruits, nuts, or often something pickled. I often have Tru Frus or dark chocolate for something sweet, or any Big Lots snack. My work does have a cafe though, so I might get a pizza slice or pasta salad, something quick and comforting. I usually bring my Cirkul for a drink, but I might get Starbucks or bring a thermos if I'm feeling froggy.