• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

do you eat ketchup on fries/tater tots

do you eat ketchup on fries?

• Total voters

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Once in awhile I will have BBQ sauce. What I usually end up doing is dipping a few in that mix of mayo and ketchup that falls off my burger. Fried eggs sandwiches with mustard are the best.

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
I'd never ruin anything as delicious as fries or tater tots with ketchup!
:solidarity:

I find ketchup about the most disgusting stuff around (the runoff from a pig farm is a close #2). I just have this thing about it... just...
:sick:

But I love my fries and hash browns! Just a little salt is all they need.

Xenon

(blankpages)
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Sometimes. I don't eat fries that often though. If I'm going to indulge in junk food, there's better stuff.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
No. The ketchup detracts from the taste of the fries / tots.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
This thread inspired me to eat some garlic fries with ranch.

I blame you, prplchknz.

Mad Hatter

Head Pigeon
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
-1w
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Apart from steak, there is no food I can imagine that ketchup would make taste better. And even in this case, it would only be a fill in if BBQ sauce can't be had.

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ketchup on fries? No. Fries with ketchup? Yes. I mean, the way I am picturing you saying it is something like a chili-cheese fries sort of way.

If there are other types of condiments that I like with fries... I might choose that option instead

copperfish17

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sometimes - especially if the fries aren't salted.

KDude

Not really. Although it's good if I remind myself. About the only time I have fries though is the occassional run through a drive-thru, which I end up eating in the car.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I hate ketchup :sick:

however, I will happily drown my fries in barbecue sauce any day :wubbie:

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There's some sort of pink/orange sauce restaurants give Me with My fries out this way, which is really good, but I have no idea what it's called.

Octarine

The Eighth Colour
MBTI Type
Aeon
Enneagram
10w
Instinctual Variant
so
What the heck are 'tater tots'?

Beargryllz

MBTI Type
INTP
1204386350_defb2112b8.jpg

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
What the heck are 'tater tots'?

Imagine everything awful, nutritionally and ethically speaking, in the world rolled into a bite-sized deep fried single serving of the stereotypical american decadence.

But damn they're tasty!

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Imagine everything awful, nutritionally and ethically speaking, in the world rolled into a bite-sized deep fried single serving of the stereotypical american decadence.

But damn they're tasty!

Um...it sounds like you're describing Bites 'o Baby Seal, Dolphin Dippers, or Deep Fried Twinkies with Orphan Sauce.

People eat fried potatoes all over the world, dude, especially in Europe. There's nothing especially American, unhealthy, unethical, or decadent about tater tots, in truth. They're just another shape/processed manufactured form of potato pancakes or hashbrowns or something.

You can even bake tater tots, you don't even have to fry them.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
People eat fried potatoes all over the world, dude, especially in Europe. There's nothing especially American, unhealthy, unethical, or decadent about tater tots, in truth. They're just another shape/processed manufactured form of potato pancakes or hashbrowns or something.

You can even bake tater tots, you don't even have to fry them.

the-more-you-know.jpg

sui generis

don't fence me in
MBTI Type
esTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
either ketchup or ranch dressing, om nom nom!