• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I don't have a microwave question about reheating

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I made a sour cream pasta bake, but I need to use the oven to reheat it, I'm assuming to cover with foil. But I need to know at what temp and how long I should put it in for. I do have a microwave it just decided one day to stop heating food. And waiting on the landlord to fix/replace it.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
one good tip when reheating food in oven is to put the food in it when it havent warmed up yet. when the heat is lower is doesent bake/burn/dry too much on the surface, but the warmth still gets inside, so the food will heat more evenly from the surface and inside. it might be a good idea to moisture the surface with water also and put some aluminum foil on it.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
oh the microwave's fixed, it just needed a new magnatron. And why would I heat up already warm food?

AntiZang

MBTI Type
INFP
If you can scrape up some extra dough, toaster ovens are the king of reheating. They are small so warm up quickly, but dont make it so rubbery like microwaves.