• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I LOVE the outdoors.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Japan has the best natural scenery in the world!

Ingrid in grids

To the OP: I don't think liking/disliking the outdoors is type related in the least.

I live in the suburbs/metropolitan area and I think I always will. I love the city. But that is not to say I don't like the outdoors. I wish I could drive out of town more often. Every now and then I do and sleep in my car. The best place I can go to for hiking is Tasmania, but there are also some nice places in my state. Also fond of fishing (as it was something I used to do with my dad). Hiking is my favourite outdoor activity, and a close second would be spending time outdoors with horses, especially riding in the bush. I haven't ridden in years. I miss horses in my life :(

Ingrid in grids

Some pictures of some awesome huts and such we came across last time I was hiking in Tassie. :)
ScreenShot2012-04-26at32724AM.jpg

ScreenShot2012-04-26at32708AM.jpg

ScreenShot2012-04-26at32807AM.jpg

ScreenShot2012-04-26at32734AM.jpg

ScreenShot2012-04-26at32937AM.jpg

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Love it to death too! I just moved and was looking for a place closer to the hwy since I drive a lot for work and wanted to be closer to cool shops and resturaunts etc. found a cool place in one of those work/ live communities above shopps in stuff and loved the idea of being able to walk to dinner or the movies but then I fell in love with a place that has an awesome tree house feel to it on the lake and none of those other things I was looking for but I just adore it.

Fleeting

MBTI Type
ENTP
I went to the doctor to see about this rash I seemed to have developed.

She ran a bunch of diagnostic tests. Allergies, shingles, psoriasis, everything.

Finally she came back to me with the results. Turns out I have City-tosis. Happens when a nature lover lives in a big city for too long.

The cure? Copious amounts of sunshine, greenery, mountains and the sweet sounds of the outdoors.

Yup. True story.

Exact same diagnosis.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
omg i would put my head in that pathetic lil oven if i was forced to live in that place above ^^^