• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I like turtles.

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
They're so damn cute.
T.h._hermanni_con_speroni_5.JPG

raspberry_turtle.jpg

large_14turtle.JPG

Florida_Redbelly_Turtle_KSC00pp0306.jpg

turtles_maryland_babies_14248_l.jpg

loggerhead-sea-turtle.jpg

turtle.jpg

9701P1010054.JPG

turtle-eating-plastic.jpg

snapping_turtle.jpg

snapping_turtle_2.jpg

55658.jpg

pet-turtles.jpg

20070720_turtle.jpg

turtles.600.2.jpg

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
[YOUTUBE="CMNry4PE93Y"]I like turtles.[/YOUTUBE]

E

Epiphany

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEZU_FiVsW8"]WHERE ARE THE TURTLES!?![/YOUTUBE]

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:yes: and tortoises! I had a rescue tortoise once. Watching it eat fruit was a joy.

1249395817203.jpg

1249390091367.jpg

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
My youngest sister was in love with them. "Draw a turtle!" 'I just did.' "He's lonely! Draw his friends!" :laugh:

1390c805b7f4a58f9e64e71a132eeb03.jpg

Beorn

Permabanned
I always enjoy it when I encounter box turtles on the trails here. Although, I sometimes worry about bikers hitting them and try to move them a bit farther away from the trail.

I'd consider taking one as a pet, but they're a protected species.

2260947463_de9d64caab.jpg

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
sometimes i think in my past life i was a sea turtle, cruising the currents.

R

Riva

When I was small I used to love Turtles. I still do. But that cannot be compared to how much I used to like them when I was small. There could be two reasons why I used to love them. one being my home used be close to a swamp and the other being I was and still am a fan of TMNT.

Me and my cousin brother would go and stare at the pond for hours each day. That was a fucking lot of wasted time. I could have used all that time to study or finish my home work. But no, I just had to be a stupid turtle fan. (Anti Climax :laugh:)

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I like turtles, too. We used to catch turtles when we were kids, from the pond near our house. We let them go, of course (back into the same pond). The ones we caught were Painted Turtles. There were also Snapping Turtles in the pond. We didn't catch those, although one of them did lay eggs in our garden for several years in a row. That was neat. :)