• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I like turtles.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I still remember driving down the street and seeing a snapping turtle in the middle of the road... it was a fairly busy road and I didn't want it to get hit, so I pulled over, jumped out of the car and threw my leather jacket over it before picking it up and moving it a ways off the road... it kept trying to bite me through the jacket :laugh:

I am especially amused by pics of turtles eating things... they just look so funny! :rofl1:

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
[youtube="ZVqVr16gagA"]Baby Alligator Snapping Turtle[/youtube]

I want one, when fully grown so badass even alligators run. :D

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Santa brought me Last Chance to See for Christmas!

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEO35Dq1rA8"]Last Chance to See - Turtles[/YOUTUBE]

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Evidently I'm not the only one who enjoys watching them eat:

turtleseatingthings.com

:huh: who knew?
This is pretty much the best thing I have ever seen :wub:

tumblr_l6ri9p1pnh1qb4mo5o1_500.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub:

AntiZang

MBTI Type
INFP
Turtles are very cute, but at times their shell can get them in trouble.
Here is a short story from a golf course last year; its quite short. I am a terrible golfer so in the high rough I was searching around for my ball and i knocked into a rock.. then I saw the feet pop out. My brother spent the rest of the day ridiculing me for taking him half way across the course to drop him into the pond.