• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

favorite brand of yogurt

favorite brand of yogurt

• Total voters
N

NPcomplete

I've just gotten into Greek yogurt. I've been wanting to try it because of the protein content, but it was almost impossible to find here. Two months ago a yogurt brand called Liberte just came out with a plain Greek variety, and people started snatching it up.

I put a little sweetener in it, sometimes fruit (bananas, blueberries, raspberries, pear chunks), sometimes some cinammon, sometimes maple or coconut extract, sometimes nuts or nut butter. Lots of things I can do with it. I made some tzatziki sauce with it a couple days ago. :drool:

I love it's texture. Pricey though.

I like Liberté. It has a nice texture and doesn't taste watery like some of the other brands. The flavoured and natural plain ones are all mouth-wateringly good.

strawberries

shadow boxer
MBTI Type
----
jalna strawberry yoghurt has the strawberries' seal of approval.

this is my favourite greek yoghurt.

farmers-union-greek-yoghurt.jpg

why am i posting about yoghurt?

Mole

Permabanned
Strawberries and Yogurt

why am i posting about yoghurt?

What a good question. But do you mean what are your emotional reasons for posting about yogurt? Or what are you practical reasons for posting about yogurt?

The practical reasons are easy to dispose of. Yogurt is good for you and is delicious with fruit salad. But the emotional reasons are more interesting.

When we talk about yogurt, it is almost as though we are eating it together. We all know what it tastes like. We all know the texture. And at some level yogurt is comforting and familiar. It's a bit like ice-cream, but better for you. It's almost a treat we share together.

And when we eat together, it's as though we are communing together. The conversation flows more easily, we have an nice taste in our mouths. Indeed yogurt is in good taste.

And what could taste better than strawberries and cream, except strawberries and yogurt, one strawberry dipped into the yogurt, one by one, until they are all gone.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I tried honey flavored Zoi Greek Style Yogurt last night. So good... Loaded with sugar though.

logo.ashx

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have Silk soy yogurt every day. The omega 3s are a HUGE help with my body inflammation.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I like the Trader Joe's full cream french style plain yogurt (I add my own flavors such as honey or fresh fruit). The cream raises to the top and solidifies and is my favorite part which I flavor and eat separately. Not for the calorie conscious. Yum!

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't recognize half the brands there, either you're going to some gourmet yogurt shops or they don't sell them here. At the grocery store is usually Yoplait, Astro, Danone and Liberte (and generic).

I usually buy generic plain yogurt but prefer Astro Balkan style plain yogurt, when it's on sale. I like the taste of Activia but it's soooo freaking sweet, it's like ice cream. I like it with granola and/or fruit.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I hate yogurt but whenever I force myself to eat it, I choose Chobani.

I also like YoCrunch since it adds chocolate to the yogurt.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Chobani, especially when it comes to the Flips-I love all the interesting flavors they have, and I love all the crunchy things in there like the pretzels and the peanut butter clusters. For the most part though, I think yogurt is yogurt, and it's good.

fatgurl

ARMY
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
I've only ever eaten Yoplait yogurt so, can I say it's my favorite? Yes

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ