• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

American Beer

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yuk. We're having an American Beer thread, you guys are repping Heineken? I'm going to cleanse this thing's palate...

I took a chance at the beer shelf the other day and bought Ruedrich's Red Seal Ale by North Coast Brewing Co. It was absolutely amazing. I love new beer finds.

sorenx7

Yuk. We're having an American Beer thread, you guys are repping Heineken? I'm going to cleanse this thing's palate...

I took a chance at the beer shelf the other day and bought Ruedrich's Red Seal Ale by North Coast Brewing Co. It was absolutely amazing. I love new beer finds.

I don't see anyone repping Heineken. Highlander said he wasn't a big fan and neither am I. However, I do think Heineken in Holland itself does seem better than what is found in the U.S. I've never liked the taste of Heineken. Not a smooth tasting beer at all. My best friend is Dutch and she hates the taste of Heineken, too. I normally only buy it in Holland because it's often cheap and I never have enough money. However, that doesn't mean that a lot of the common American beers are very good, either. I will be more than happy to try American beers I have never heard of recommended here.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I'm not really much of a beer drinker so you should probably not listen to me, but this right here is my favorite beer.

tumblr_lufdeaKl5I1qdl8k3o1_500.jpg

sorenx7

I think that may be a Belgian type American beer. I've only had Belgian beer twice. I don't know the names. Once was in Antwerp and it was strictly a local Belgian beer.