• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Small Homes

Oom

Your time is gonna come.
MBTI Type
IsfP
Enneagram
5w4
I'm a dude that just can't get my head around college. I don't like it in any way, and as college gives the opportunity for greater financial earnings I could be at a disadvantage by not furthuring my education by spending loads of money.

My point is that I want to be able to live, even if I don't earn a lot of money, that isn't what I hold dear to my heart. What caught my eye was this cool website about small homes. Tumbleweed Tiny House Company

I like the sizes, they range from very tiny (80 sq., feet) to 700ish and seem like they can be affordable for a minimalist lifestyle, which is just about what I'm looking for.

Anybody else find this interesting?:huh:

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I'm of the same school of thought, so I find then very interesting. Something like that is not for this stage of my life, though, since we've got four kids. Maybe someday.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
maybe one day, but right now I live in a 3 bedroom apt with 2 others soon to be 3 other people. so it fits our needs for now. we could if we got desperate enough and didn't want to move fit 6 people in it easily. but I don't share rooms well with others.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
um...interesting yes but no...i'd be way claustrophobic. i'd do something super small like this tho maybe.
glass-prefab-homes-modular-design-a-cero-1-thumb.jpg