• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Bacon and cheese-stuffed pizza burger

foolish heart

MBTI Type
ISTP
Epic. :huh:

Bacon And Cheese Stuffed Pizza Burger - Geekologie

pizza%20burger%201.jpg

Also,

This Is Why You're Fat | Where dreams become heart attacks.

What's the most awesomely unhealthy thing you've ever made/eaten?

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Awesomely unhealthy? Monster biscuit at Hardee's. It had bacon, cheese, ham, egg, sausage, and some other crap on it too. Came with a drink and hashbrowns. I felt so bad afterward for eating it that I took a jog. :D

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I think it was the double bacon cheesburger and fried cheesecake at Cheesecake Factory. Pound of beef on the burger. I almost died.

Trying to think, but I do tend to avoid massively unhealthy things because they make you feel awful afterwards. Like hot pockets.

Lark

What's that drink that runners and weight lifters use which is mainly peanut butter and honey and contains enough calories to suffice your daily intake for a day or two?

This is why I'm a fat bastard :(

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Health aside, that doesn't look appetizing to me at all. I felt sick upon setting eyes on it.

Serge

MBTI Type
INXJ
Enneagram
5w6

That's utterly disgusting. Actually, no it's not, if they sized it down, I'd probably eat it honestly...

Anyways. The most unhealthy thing I've eaten? I've had cheese chips. Like straight cheddar cheese and chips mashed together. Also I've had philly cheese steaks with way to much cheese. I had an amazing burger from five guys which pretty much had everything on it. And hardees mushroom swiss burger as well. All of the things I've eaten were amazing

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, several sizes down and I'd devour it. But I've seen more unhealthy things. Come on... fried twinkies?!

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I've made a few things from thisiswhyyourefat but the Happy Meal Pizza is the hands down favorite.

1702792212_ad2dd3794c.jpg

Lark

What is that? Is it like burgers and chips on a pizza with cheese over it? I'm thinking of buying this book.

A lot less mega but just as unhealthy likely, I love battered burgers, battered haggis and battered pasties.

Lark

Yeah, several sizes down and I'd devour it. But I've seen more unhealthy things. Come on... fried twinkies?!

What are fried twinkies?

I think you can get those little pizzas still which are just like burger bap size and if you combined those with a single big burger it would be do able.

infjwatching

What are fried twinkies?

I think you can get those little pizzas still which are just like burger bap size and if you combined those with a single big burger it would be do able.

Fried Twinkies are Twinkies dipped in batter and then fried, it's a heart attack waiting to happen. They even have fried candy bars! Yikes :smile:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Hey, wow... that's fucking disgusting.

Lark

Oh right, I've eaten fried mars bars, the fried sweets and choclates where popular in Scotland for a while and they are available in some fast food or chip shop outlets in northern ireland too.

I just think of Elvis Presley's heart attack sandwiches as being the worst, bannana and peanut butter on white bread deep fried? Man!

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Oh right, I've eaten fried mars bars, the fried sweets and choclates where popular in Scotland for a while and they are available in some fast food or chip shop outlets in northern ireland too.

I just think of Elvis Presley's heart attack sandwiches as being the worst, bannana and peanut butter on white bread deep fried? Man!

I can't fathom why you think that something which actually contains peanut butter (good for you in moderate amounts) and bananas (always healthy) being deep fried as worse than you eating high-fructose-corn-syrup-preservative-laden candy bars deep fried. The candy is worse man, just know.

Not that any of it's good.