• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Geoff's Pictures : Christmas in Spain, and a Happy New Year from the Ducks

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
Hello again all.

Christmas in Spain, and I ran into a rather fun bunch of ducks. Pictures for your delight, encouragement, criticism and all, usual rules apply. Enjoy!

2153391000_4e6646ab6b_b.jpg

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
Aren't this mandarin's colours quite magnificent?

2152617041_b89d7e2395_b.jpg

Carebear

will make your day
MBTI Type
INFP
Wow! I love these pics. Still scrolling up occasionally to laugh at the angry duck in the first pic imagining different captions. :)

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
Wow! I love these pics. Still scrolling up occasionally to laugh at the angry duck in the first pic imagining different captions. :)

Yes, I don't speak Duck or I could try and translate what he actually said :yes:

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Ducks yum I mean, yay.

nice photos. :yes: I've seldom seen them so brightly coloured.

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
Thanks all, glad you like :)

Feedback both positive and negative is always welcome!

-Geoff

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Negative. Hmm.

Was wondering - were they swimming alone? They're meant to be in pairs, a symbol of conjugal bliss. . . but you've split them up??! :cry:

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
Negative. Hmm.

Was wondering - were they swimming alone? They're meant to be in pairs, a symbol of conjugal bliss. . . but you've split them up??! :cry:

Hold on... duck number 1 is trying to make friends with any duck that'll come near it. Thus the "come and get me!" quacking beak.

The 2nd and third picture are the same duck, showing off!

Any one of them would be delicious with pancakes and hoisin sauce, though :yes:

-Geoff

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Any one of them would be delicious with pancakes and hoisin sauce, though :yes:

:doh:

:) Duck number one already has a mate; the one in upper left that you can only see the back of is the female Wood Duck; she's coasting along with him. And actually I have a different interpretation of the open beak. I think he's squawking at your taking a picture of him and infringing on his alone time with the missus. :smile:

Gorgeous shots. You have a great camera (and need I mention you're also a talented photographer? Bird shots are challenging). Esp. shot #3 -- you can see the individual feathers, which is pretty cool. And an action shot no less. Very nice job!

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'll put my vote in for ducks with HP sauce. :D