• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Spider Sniffing!

rivercrow

shoshaku jushaku
MBTI Type
type
Anyone done this?

The art of sniffin a spider is accomplished with a small flashlight, a penlight is fine, held close to the side of the head, or, if it's small enough, right between the eyes. The head-on angle allows you to see the eyes of the spider--actually their retinas--which are two bright diamonds, no four the same.

We're planning on a spider sniffing outing in a few weeks.

rivercrow

shoshaku jushaku
MBTI Type
type
Yes, and certain other members here--who will not be named--will be especially pleased to see whatever spidey pics I snag.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Yes, and certain other members here--who will not be named--will be especially pleased to see whatever spidey pics I snag.
*snorts* Yes I'm sure they will. Me, I like spiders and am looking forward to seeing your pics.

Littlelostnf

MBTI Type
ENFJ
I'm looking forward to this too. My old roommate LOVED spiders and had one...I would check everyday upon coming home from work to make sure it was in its tank...since then I've come to not love...but at least appreciate them. Looking forward to the pics.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Moved from Science, Technology, and Future Tech.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Oh, you are just wicked and evil... and thus do I name you Lloth, demon queen of spiders!!!!

lloth.jpg

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
Oh, you are just wicked and evil... and thus do I name you Lloth, demon queen of spiders!!!!

lloth.jpg

Why is she sat on top of what appears the brush attachment for a broom? Has she been doing her housework?

-Geoff

rivercrow

shoshaku jushaku
MBTI Type
type
I console myself with the knowledge that people are just jealous of me.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why is she sat on top of what appears the brush attachment for a broom? Has she been doing her housework?

Yes, lots of cobwebs to clean up.

(And Crowsie: .... I am NOT jealous!!!!!!)