• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

A Coffee Thread

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
Bullshit! I am the most expensive person I know! :ng_mad:

Here's the deal, I splurge on red wine, and go moderate on the coffee. :yes:
I only drink one cup per day.

I have my priorities. :laugh:

Hmmm...Still a cheapskate... I spend more on coffee. :harhar:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I usually have a few cups of a shade grown, fair trade Guatemalan coffee that I buy from a local shop... coffee with a conscience :cool:

somehow coffee hasn't seemed the slightest bit appealing lately though, so no coffee at all :thumbdown:

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
I usually have a few cups of a shade grown, fair trade Guatemalan coffee that I buy from a local shop... coffee with a conscience :cool:

somehow coffee hasn't seemed the slightest bit appealing lately though, so no coffee at all :thumbdown:

:thelook: :banned:

:D

PuddleRiver

It's always something...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
I like Maxwell House (sometimes will buy Folger's if it's on sale but I think it's kinda bitter).

Coffee ~ Medium strength. Black.

Good to the last drop. :coffee:

thirtiesgirl

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I almost hate to admit it, but I'm a coffee wuss. I can't handle the taste of even slightly strong coffee. I have to add a lot of milk or cream and sugar. I also like 'foofy' coffee drinks. Caramel macchiato? Yum. Lavender foam latte? Oh hell yes. Don't kill me, coffee lovers. That's just the way I am. :blush:

onceuponatime

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xSFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I almost hate to admit it, but I'm a coffee wuss. I can't handle the taste of even slightly strong coffee. I have to add a lot of milk or cream and sugar. I also like 'foofy' coffee drinks. Caramel macchiato? Yum. Lavender foam latte? Oh hell yes. Don't kill me, coffee lovers. That's just the way I am. :blush:

:azdaja:

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I usually get a local blend at a local on premise coffee roasting company which is very good.

Have however picked up Trader Joe's brand organic shade grown Ethiopian which I recommend (especially if brewed in a percolator).

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
That coffee they sell at TJMaxx is the SHIZZ!
Plus, I'm pretty sure I'm addicted.
Dunkin' Donuts is also yum.

thirtiesgirl

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
That coffee they sell at TJMaxx is the SHIZZ!
Plus, I'm pretty sure I'm addicted.
Dunkin' Donuts is also yum.

My TJMaxx doesn't sell coffee! They hardly have any clothes I'd want to buy either. I hear all this good stuff about TJMaxxes in other parts of the country, but I swear the ones in LA suck.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
My TJMaxx doesn't sell coffee! They hardly have any clothes I'd want to buy either. I hear all this good stuff about TJMaxxes in other parts of the country, but I swear the ones in LA suck.

Aww, that sucks :(
They sell this Caribbean blend that's fair trade, and super cheap, and it's so yummy!

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
But I must also add that iced coffee has become a favorite lately, due to the excruciating heat.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Do you like your iced coffee with milk and sugar, or plain?

Lark

Do you like your iced coffee with milk and sugar, or plain?

I like all sorts.

I've drank iced coffee on occasion without milk, sugar or cream or without being blended, just big chunks of ice, I dont know what the blend of coffee was but I've not been able to reproduce it at home. It was awesome.