• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Strange and Unusual Food Concoctions or Combinations

Lark

I like to eat tuna and cheese in sandwiches, which to some people is strange but I also like to eat tuna with english mustard which people think is strange too.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I like to eat watermelon with a side of bacon, but not in the same mouthful :sick:

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This morning, I was in a hurry, so I just threw these together:

Grits + Dried cranberries + cinnamon

It was pretty good. :yes:

MBTI Type
INTJ
I like pretzels in ice cream, which was common where I grew up but gets a :shock: everywhere else.

I also like chile pepper/chocolate combinations.