• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you craving[universal craves] right now / today???

F

figsfiggyfigs

I really wish there was some mango cheese cake I can go out and buy right now. I'm seriously craving it and some bubble tea!!! :(

301513-Mango-Cheesecake.jpg

bubble-tea.jpg

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Err...is this limited to food?

EDIT: Oh! Home Garden and Cooking. Some cannolis would be nice!

cannoli.jpg

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
mmmm... bubble tea... :drool:

I'd love some fresh, locally grown watermelon, but it's not in season :cry:

O

Oberon

I like this recipe:

Start with one hot tub.
Add one Oberon, one Mrs. Oberon, and two glasses of chilled Gewurztraminer (keep the bottle handy in an ice bucket, you may need more).
Put all ingredients except the wine and ice bucket in the hot tub and allow it to simmer for about an hour.

Note: Children never go well with this recipe, and should be kept separate.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh that sounds dellish :D

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
a bacon cheeseburger with pickles :drool:

we've been eating healthy for about 2 months now... I really want a bacon cheeseburger now :cry:

demimondaine

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
nah, man. not spicy. sort of a sweet, sort of vanilla-y, avocado-y taste.. if you can picture it. quite creamy, and more sweet than not. very rich, but deliiiiiiicious!

Lux

Kraken down on piracy
Hmmmm.... A cappuccino would be nice, and this one is pretty too. :)

184680482_e8bc067f12.jpg

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
and two glasses of chilled Gewurztraminer

oh wow that wine is famous in the US too? I thought it was a regional variant...well now I got a craving for that too :D

O

Oberon

oh wow that wine is famous in the US too? I thought it was a regional variant...well now I got a craving for that too :D

It's not exactly famous here... it's just an open secret among dedicated foodies. People who know it love it, but there just aren't that many of us yet. Also, the selection in the local wine shops and grocery stores is pretty thin. I'd really like it if they'd get rid of some of those big bottles of cheap Chardonnay and make room for some good Gewurz. :D