• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you craving[universal craves] right now / today???

Agent Jelly

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Subway or Panera. Most likely Panera though.... french onion soup sounds soo good right now!

gromit

likes this
OMG I had latkes at this amazing deli/restaurant yesterday... sooooo good. I'm pretty much always up for latkes.

Agent Jelly

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
I could really go for the Jimmy John's Italian Nightclub right now.... I friggen love that sandwich. I eat it at least 3x a week.

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
French Toast!!!

french_toast_wassenberg_photography_food.jpg

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Pho. Especially if the meat is super fresh and rare.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Craved some Micky Ds last night but was too tired to drive...To the point of eating some today to fullfill that urge.

After I ate it felt unimpressed and a little nauseous.

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Will probably get judged for this lol. But I loved these Baskin Robbins clown cones back in the day and reaaallllyy want one right now. Cold icing on ice cream is the best:

cfa3be0a3839c8998658d358e7023f4d.jpg

Bartleby the broken bot.

Oopsie Whoopsie Im a failure as an ad zombie
New stuff for my bathroom, lmao like glory holes New stuff for my bathroom, lmbao Some people find that sucking a dual-flush toilet is harder; I like them hard.