• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you craving[universal craves] right now / today???

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
A really good baguette. Rubbed with garlic and topped with a very fine, extra-virgin olive oil.

Some pate. With truffles.

Belgian chocolates.

Gazpacho with heirloom tomatoes.

Baklava.

Tempura shrimp.

There's a common thread here in most of these cravings. My partner and our four children have celiac disease--I have to cook/eat gluten free.

I'm going out of town this weekend (by myself, no less) and freaking gorge on gluten!

BRMC117

is an ambi-turner
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w2
some hot wings with blue cheese. my BF is lactose intolerant and has ulcerative colitis so I rarely get dairy products.
OH and a steak (pittsburgh)
4129007344_ae6a939bcc.jpg

BRMC117

is an ambi-turner
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w2
nope lol but that how you know its good. I like it still kinda cool in the center, if at all possible

F

figsfiggyfigs

nope lol but that how you know its good. I like it still kinda cool in the center, if at all possible

AHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh BRMC117, I definitely wouldn't want to take you out for steak night!!! :laugh:

I like my steak cooked medium well. MMMMmmmmm...

MBTI Type
INTJ
I am craving something cool and not especially heavy. Maybe pasta salad. Mmm.

Also, BRMC117 is going to get worms!

crumejack

Right now i am craving peanut butter crackers and listening music.....I like peanut butter crackers very much...

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Turkey tetrazzini.

turkey+tetrazzini.jpg

:drool:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
indeed... :yes:... a properly made bacon cheeseburger is a thing worth dreaming about! :wubbie:

and I learned while growing up that firemen know how to use a grill quite well! :cheese:

BRMC117

is an ambi-turner
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w2
indeed... :yes:... a properly made bacon cheeseburger is a thing worth dreaming about! :wubbie:

and I learned while growing up that firemen know how to use a grill quite well! :cheese:

Oh son, we are masters we have a little fundraiser every month where we cook out hotdogs, burgers, steak, and chicken, then we grill baked beans, corn on the cob and green beans.

and I want a Pizza so bad, dont care what kind...it can be a grease ball or a whole grain crust spinach and feta cheese pizza, I JUST WANT ONE

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
if you're up in Indiana I can make any pizza :cheese:

the firemen in my hometown used to grill out all of the time- I remember accidentally hitting a deer on the way into school one morning when I worked at the Prosecutor's office- I called the police, who went and got the deer and butchered it and the fire department cooked it up... I was invited to the party as the deer murderer- the food was wonderful... I didn't even know that some of those things could be DONE with a deer and a grill! :holy: