• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's the Ultimate Sandwich?

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
^ an apple pie and vanilla ice cream sandwich would be beautiful. is that too conservative of me? probably, hahaha!

i am digging that lamb/hummus pita that Oberon posted! i haven't had lamb in forever, now i am pining for it!

brioche layered with a breaded pork cutlet, ham, bacon and a fried egg.
oh my.

that sounds PERFECT. so good :thumbup:

Moonstone3

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
9, 5
BLT, with some pepper on the bacon, toasted bread...mm mm
Or:
Salami, Pepperoni, Mozzarella, Provolone, Lettuce, Tomato, Black Olives, Spicy Mustard, Mayo and Parmesan Cheese...something Italian...

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Salami, pepperoni, ham, spinach, olives, red onion, jalapeno, pepperjack cheese & mustard on toasted french bread....yummy.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
people with the munchies, should not be allowed in this thread, unless they have 5 billion dollars.

Lark

I dont know if anyone has posted it yet, I dont know its title but I started eating a sandwich a while back and where I can get it made up I still do.

It's a big flower bap or baguette recipe, you use mustard instead of butter or margarine, although I think you can use it aswell as those if you fancy that, and then one layer of tuna, then a layer of grated cheese.

I'd never have thought of either mustard or cheese with tuna but all of them together are awesome.

Beargryllz

MBTI Type
INTP
Bacon, turkey, lettuce, red onion, and any slice of cheese. Consume with a glass of the coldest water from the coldest recesses designated for consumption, full of the coldest, iciest ice cubes from the most frigid regions of one's freezer.

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Bacon, turkey, lettuce, red onion, and any slice of cheese. Consume with a glass of the coldest water from the coldest recesses designated for consumption, full of the coldest, iciest ice cubes from the most frigid regions of one's freezer.

turkey and bacon were made to go together!
i love a good turkey bacon club sandwich.

club.jpg

Lark

I was at a funneral lately where the church womens committee had created a lot of finger food and cakes, the sandwiches where cut in small length wise pieces (like "soldiers" in the collocial or for dipping in an egg cup) but they had the strangest fillings, here's just a few:

- Mars Bar and apple (mars bars are choclate bars with carmel and noughet in them)
- Chicken and satsuma oranges
- bannana and some sort of shredded pepper

They where all nice but odd, I think I couldnt have eaten a complete large size sandwich of any of them because of the vivid flavours, anyone else had any strange combinations in sandwiches?

Lark

turkey and bacon were made to go together!
i love a good turkey bacon club sandwich.

club.jpg

What makes for a club sandwich? Is it a particular shape or sort of bread? I've never tried turkey and bacon but some years at Christmas when we have Turkey my mum would put bacon in beneath the skin which would cook with the turkey and be sliced along with it and it tasted nice so I think it would be similar.

Gloriana

Patron Saint Of Smileys
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
It might sound weird, but DO THIS. It's soooooooo good.

-Hoagie roll (heated so the outside has a bit of a crust but the inside is still soft)

-Slices of peeled apple, thick cut. Cooked in a pan with brown sugar, cinnamon, and a pinch of nutmeg until slightly soft.

-2 Thick cut bacon strips, crisp cooked & drained

-2 Thin boneless center cut, white meat pork chops - grilled with S&P

-1 or 2 tbsp of creamy peanut butter, warmed 8-10 seconds in microwave until smooth & spreadable

1) Slice hoagie, spread both sides with warmed peanut butter.
2) Place 2 strips of crisp cooked bacon on top bun.
3) Spoon cinnamon apples over bacon.
4) Place 2 thin pork chops end to end on top bun.
5) Smoosh sandwich together & eat the hell out of it.