• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I need a lamp

Timeless

Playnerd
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
For my room on this corner black nightstand:

cimg0291.jpg

Any suggestions? Hopefully something small, bright, but not too in your face and irritating.

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3

:drool: sexiest. room. ever. The dramatic reds against the black are just stunning. I would probably recommend going for some kind of wrought-iron table lamp to keep with your whole dark theme. Example:

10588dbh.jpg

There's tons of different designs out there, I just grabbed the first in the search to give you an idea. My two cents anyway. Good luck!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i will work it out...give me just a sec...but you're getting curtains too! :D

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
lamp option #1
mariposa-table-lamp-black.jpg

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
okay...i'm bored :D

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
alright...more accessories. :D

vertagus-shell-sphere.jpg

042416897.jpg

043284624.jpg

100980091.jpg

160437649.jpg

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i like how we took it upon ourselves to do the whole room...i kinda want to venture to the restroom next. :D

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Damn you guys are good, and have some style. In my room, I've taken down all the paintings and removed the lampshades since I don't like them. It's basically a bed and a giant computer.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
well it's better to have nothing than things you don't like imo. :)