• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Flirting with Veganism, (not Vaginas) and/or Eating Healthy/Organic (not Virgins).

kevrawlings

MBTI Type
ISTP
lol Synarch

demimondaine . . . I don't get it. I'm just a big dumb meat eater. Enlighten me?

Just Some Guy

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Apparently I misinterpreted you. It seemed to me that you were making claims to the contrary:

To me, writing that lots of vegetables with some meat "makes the most sense" implies that it, well, makes the most sense -- that any other diet choice is less healthy. It seems like a strange way of simply arguing that meat can be part of a healthy diet.

Yes, that was the beginning of the conversation, to which" you replied simply: "Interesting. Are you a medical professional?", then my next post was

No, but the post I was replying to seems to line up with the medical consensus on the topic-- lots of veggies, some meat (s/he left out grains, but still). Our society does overconsume meat, but the idea we'd be much healthier without ANY meat is just vegan propaganda arrived at by cherry-picking information from medical studies.

Did you just completely miss the last sentence there before posting your response? That's been my point from the start, you can have a healthy diet while including meat, just not too much, which is why I said it "makes the most sense". Any conclusions YOU drew as to me claiming a "low fat, high fiber diet" or a "vegetarian diet" was unhealthy is due to faulty reasoning and inferences on your part-- don't put that shit on me.

If you didn't understand it was because you didn't want to understand-- from the very start when you asked the smart-ass question about me being a medical professional it was obvious the only point of your participating in a dialogue with me was to be an advocate for vegetarian diets and attack anyone who disagreed with you.

I'm sure you'll tell me I'm all wrong on that count, but I guess that just goes to show I make incorrect inferences too. But at least I'll own up to them.

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
i'm about 95% raw. and drink green smoothies.
after your body is done detoxing, it's hard to put crap back into it.

your tastebuds change, and you crave greens.

i'm not vegan though. can't give up meat. so i have the occasional steak tartare and am a sashimi lover.