• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

chocolate, chocolate, chocolate!

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i2dw5nf19k3nnn4ipkyx3hhbo1_500.jpg

:huh:

:happy2:

phthalocyanine

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
qgrAV.jpg

Green & Black's Almond - milk chocolate with almonds
icon14.gif

rtU53.jpg

Lindt seasonal Spring edition Lindor Truffles - milk chocolate with white filling

-very rich and smooth. decadent but still better for you than a Cadbury Creme Egg!

johnspells

I love chocolates. All are my favourite I think that human being has really create a wonderful thing and that is chocolates. Nothing can be ever compared with it. I used to eat them every day yes, it is not good but I can't control my feelings by not eating it. Every occasion my demand use to be only one and that is chocolates.

MBTI Type
ENTP
after a hot, dirty, wildly experimental affair with it, i'm pretty sick of chocolate. to those who are up to it, i would recommend the following:
bacon and chocolate
sourdough chocolate sandwich
high-density homemade cocoa mix
salt chocolate caramels
chocolate and olives
chocolate and cheese (and crackers)
and the ever-popular chili pepper chocolate

;)