• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is the best or good Candy

mockingbird

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Air heads! I loved air heads as a kid! I haven't eaten one in forever, though. I eat very little sugar now that I'm older, healthier, and less fun.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I don't think I really care for candy. I'm move of a chocolate lover.
If I were to eat candy though, it'd be something like gummy worms, creme savors or jolly ranchers.

I should add that i severely hate skittles. It's so icky to me.

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Truffles! From Lucas Belgian Chocolates in Charleston, SC

The Chocolate is flown over from Belgium and the confections are made on site.

You can call the shop and place an order that comes in a nice gift box. Highly recommended as a Valentines or Anniversary surprise. It's expensive, like $3.50 per truffle...my favorite being the Black Forest variety. But I think they're $2.75 a piece when ordering a gift box, and they are huge! Almost tennis ball sized.

If you visit Charleston they can be found in the Market Square, close to the water. Not far from the Aquarium.

Lucas Belgian Chocolate Review: Charleston Shopping Reviews by 10Best

MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm not a huge eater of candy, but I enjoy salted caramels, peanut M&Ms, turtles, and chocolate covered espresso beans.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
One of the best candies I've ever had was a Japanese candy that I found online(it's plum flavor)

ZGrmZT6.jpg

If I go to the mall I like getting the Japanese fruit gummies, cause they taste like actual fruit. I like Japanese candy cause it's not cloyingly sweet.

osaGLdb.jpg

Mostly though, I love anything sour. Warheads, Toxic Waste, Lemonheads, sour jellybeans. I like peppermint if I'm eating chocolate candies.

9hBp86U.jpg

cmRX6Nr.jpg