• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

what do you put in your eggs?

gromit

likes this
YUM. I like to have eggs with spinach, mushrooms, and rosemary (and salt and pepper) on toast. If I am feeling super fancy I will add goat cheese and tomatoes.

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I like to have eggs with spinach, mushrooms, and rosemary (and salt and pepper) on toast. If I am feeling super fancy, I'll add goat cheese and tomatoes.

Whoa. Me too!

Most of the time I try to take the yolks out. If I keep any, I'll only keep one yolk out of one of the eggs.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not a big egg-eater, but on the occasion I do have them, I'll usually use just the whites, and I add red/green/yellow peppers, onions, sliced tomatoes, mushrooms and either broccoli or spinnach if I have it. Every once in while, I'll add pepper jack chz if it's around. Same veggie combo applies to homemade pizza as well... and come to think of it, fish and chicken dishes.. they just add a lot of texture and flavor to anything.

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
Duqqa spice (it's got ground almonds, Egyptian spices, cayenne pepper and black and white sesame seeds in it!) and lime juice along with any tasty veggies I've got around to be used up.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Grits and bacon.

Hash browns or home fries too if I'm going all out.

P.S. - Tabasco as well

XYZ

MBTI Type
GOAT
Enneagram
DUNO
Fried eggs: salt and pepper/chilli and coriander
Scrambled: milk, salt and pepper
Omlettes: spinach, mushroom, garlic, cheese, parsley, salt and pepper/chilli, garlic, coriander, onions, mushrooms, salt/combo of left-overs

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
A so called "Prinz Albert":

prinz-albert-powerring.GIF

Kriash

Resident Apple Hoarder
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Always put milk or water in when I scramble(I use skim milk, so not a lot of difference) Then pepper, garlic, cumin, sometimes oregano, and sometimes cheese. If we have any left over meat sometimes I put that in, and depending if we didn't have any of the things mentioned above I douse them in hot sauce if there is nothing else.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
The usual stuff...

SPERM (get it?)

This is what I came in here to say. :steam:

But since you beat me to it, I'll just answer the actual question. A little milk, salt, pepper, and then as they scramble I sometimes put CREAM CHEESE in there. It is SO EFFING GOOD. Try it!

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Salsa and some cheese

or just some of this seasoning and cheese

TON00001.jpg

Lacey

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Most recently, ham and cheese. But they've been omelets, not scrambled. Finally mastered that.

And also, after they're done...ketchup. Lots and lots of ketchup.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Seriously guys. Put some cream cheese up in there next time. You can't even imagine how delicious it will be.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Catsup, Onion, Sugar, Grapes, Tomato Sauce, Softdrink, a little bit of chicken, and some hair.