• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Happy Hooker Thread

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This is a thread about crocheting. :D

Although I personally don't crochet, this thread really needed to be made, so here it is! :hi: Hello world!

Feel free to post anything about your love of crochet, your projects, your need of crochet-related advice, or any particularly rockin' crochet pics/videos you've found, here.

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
And here I thought this thread was about the love of fishing...

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ Lol, that would be awesome. Sadly, though, it isn't :(

I dare you to create a fishing thread with as cool a name as that! Srsly, go for it :D

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'd love to learn something useful like that! First off would be learning not to get caught in the strings though like an inept (and doomed!) spider :cry:

great thread title! :laugh:

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Yay! I love to crochet!
I just finished an afghan with squares. The squares have pink flowers, one row of green (the leaves), and two rows of brown. That is being mailed to my sister and my brother in law, as they actually commissioned me to make this afghan.
I also like to crochet doilies and placemats and purses.
Sitting in front of the television is kind of boring so I crochet.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
This thread needs a bump.

I do not think most people appreciate how different the thought processes are between knitting and crocheting.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I finally stopped being lazy and took some pics:

starchingdoilies.jpg

Doilies, while they are being starched

blanket2.jpg

blanket1.jpg

Crocheted afghan, with detail.

Curwhibble

MBTI Type
INFP
Haphazard wow, just wow! The afghan is beautiful! Would love to learn, you can create some amazing things.

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
I'm not at all interested in crocheting, but congratulations for coming up with a thread title that made me curious enough to want to read it! ;) Innuendo will of course get you everywhere on this site...