• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fishing

mayonaise

MBTI Type
Infp
Fishing by the port gets me catfish, catfish and more catfish. If only I knew how to cook catfish, or how to cook at all.

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
I was told you're not supposed to eat catfish because they're bottom feeders?
Apparently chalk-full of bacteria and other gross things?
Can anyone confirm or deny this?
:/

O

Oberon

I was told you're not supposed to eat catfish because they're bottom feeders?
Apparently chalk-full of bacteria and other gross things?
Can anyone confirm or deny this?
:/

Depending on the species and the relative cleanliness of the water, catfish can be truly excellent table fare.

Channel catfish from clean water are delicious and not harmful in the least.

channel_catfish.jpg

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I love it. I love everything about it. But I'm terrible scared of fish, so whenever I catch something, I'll throw the fishing pole in the air and run away screaming like a little girl. But those are happy screams.

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3
Depending on the species and the relative cleanliness of the water, catfish can be truly excellent table fare.

Channel catfish from clean water are delicious and not harmful in the least.

Thanks for clearing that up :)

Oom

Your time is gonna come.
MBTI Type
IsfP
Enneagram
5w4
Living here in Iowa, we don't have oceans or anything to fish on like that. We have lakes and ponds though, and those are just fine. Besides, smallmouth bass are awesome!!:workout:

leosmith678

MBTI Type
sfsf
Enneagram
dfds
Well fishing is my passion. I love to do fishing. Its really very interesting hobby i find in myself. Also i would say that i love to do fishing at Coca Banana beach and mostly in Goa of India. I have found many silver crabs while fishing.