• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Weather and Cloud pictures

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
People have posted are so many beautiful pictures in this thread. It's making me want to break out my camera.

Sandy

MBTI Type
INFP
99.jpg

163.jpg

I LOVE these two. Did you take them yourself?

No... I wish!

I found all of these beautiful pictures on wunderground.com (one of my favorite weather sites) I have this site on all the time at work due to the nature of my work.

Zergling

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ExTJ
Here's some clouds outside at the moment. I was hoping to get a "boiling clouds" shot, but the images seem to be too big ot upload here.

Sandy

MBTI Type
INFP
My ode to the moon and skies...

Okay, not all weather-relate, but they are all certainly amazing looking...
66.jpg

1334.jpg

428.jpg

68.jpg

elfinchilde

a white iris
MBTI Type
type
sunset view taken from the top of Mt Phousi, in the ancient Laotian capital of Luang Prabang, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Aelan and I were there last year. :)

Last edited: