• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Tara takes some pictures

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
pabsonthehillcolour_1.jpg

pabsonthehillbw_1.jpg

combatbirds.jpg

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp

thanks

Niffer you know where i took those pics!

that park is about 30mins from my house it's just beautiful and makes a great photo opp

Now that I have a computer that can actually edit my pictures all is good again.

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
My oldest took this picture and I just thought it was neat so I decided to share.

MBTI Type
ENTP
I like the first picture in color more than greyscale. The shades of blue contrasted with shades of green look really nice.