• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

how picky are you when it comes to alcohol?

would you drink wine aged in a homeless guy's ass?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I think this is the best question to ask after someone says they don't care as long as it alcohol

P

Phantonym

:rofl1: That's a good question! I'm very, very, VERY picky about alcohol. Oh yeah, I don't really drink, so I couldn't care less about it and where it has been ageing.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm pickier than I would've thought. Someone told me Two Buck Chuck was decent, so I tried it, and I ended up pouring it down the drain. It wasn't even good enough to make sangria with.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I like red wine and certain beers (New Castle, Guiness, Michelob Ultra) ... I hate fruity mixed drinks and sweet wines, but I will drink hard liquor in certain beverages. I'm more likely to drink a mint Mojito, a gin and tonic with lime, or diet coke mixed with whiskey or brandy.

B

brainheart

Would you consider old style in a tall can picky?

A few months ago I was at a bar and asked for whiskey. The bartender gave me this disdainful look and started rattling shit off- you know, the whole 'whiskey is a complicated business and obviously you don't know shit' deal. He ended with, "So what do you want." I rolled my eyes at him and said, "Uh, whatever's cheapest?"

Dude, I'm at some dinky bar in the midwest. Do you think I'm here to savor your glenfidditch or what-the-hell-ever or do you think I'm looking to get drunk?

Alcohol snobs. Jeez.

So... homeless guy. As long as he's not producing something fruity.

A Schnitzel

WTF is this dude saying?
MBTI Type
INTP
If I'm planning to have more than three drinks I usually don't care very much. But if I'm only having a few I'm drinking just as much for the taste of the drink as the alcohol.

Xenon

(blankpages)
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I'm generally not too picky. I drink for the buzz, and after I've had a few I don't much care what anything tastes like anyways.

I don't like beer much though, and I think red wine is disgusting. I'll drink pretty much anything else.