• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Bugs need to chill out.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Stop flying back and forth all the time. Just stop. Relax and enjoy the sights for once, you're gonna be dead in a few days anyway. Stop acting like the white rabbit from Alice in Wonderland and hurrying so much. Sheesh.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Same goes for single celled organisms! :horor:

What can be done to end the immeasurable suffering that is occuring right before our eyes? :thinking:

Is there some huge Federal bailout we can pass to try and save the bugs? :doh:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
For real. The little spazzes.

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
But what if flying back and forth is the only thing that gives their life meaning??

B

brainheart

They're actually moving really slowly. It just looks fast to us because they've messed with our eyes and motor reflexes. It's this big conspiracy by the New World Order of Insects (NWOI) so that we will think they are inconsequential spazzes. In reality, they control the world and we are their pawns. I read it on a website so it must be true.

Kaizer

sophiloist
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCOfJi67I0k&feature=related"]A Bug's Life - 'It's-so-beautiful' [/YOUTUBE]

PoprocksAndCoke

A Benign Tumor
MBTI Type
ENTP
Do they count as bugs if they're 4' 6", extremely annoying, female, and in the form of a little sister, but also need to chill out?

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Bugs are annoying.

They fly around in groups, so they all end up annoyed.

And when they get annoyed they are more annoying, so they get more annoyed.

And if there isn't groups, they annoy themselves.

Bugs need anger management.

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Stop flying back and forth all the time. Just stop. Relax and enjoy the sights for once, you're gonna be dead in a few days anyway. Stop acting like the white rabbit from Alice in Wonderland and hurrying so much. Sheesh.

:yim_rolling_on_the_
I have nothing to add to this thread. I just found it really really funny.