• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

would you eat fries that might or might but most likely are yours?

eat the fries?

• Total voters

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I'm 70% sure they're mine, but I'm not sure so I figure I'll eat them and leave a note saying that i think they're mine but if not i'll replace them. I vaguely remember buying them (this is a common occurence, where I honestly can't remember if i bought something)

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
:rofl1:

Wow.

Yeah, I'd probably eat them if I was really hungry.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I'm eating them, I'm sure they're mine my room mate will probably laugh and tell me that they are mine and not to worry about it.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Well, yeah. I mean, if you don't eat them soon, they'll get cold and soggy. Then, no one will be able to eat them.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
it turns out she doesn't know if they're hers either.but it's cool she didn't care.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
I would eat them.... keeping in mind that I would replace them if needed. But apparently neither of you know who's they are.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think it's funny that a thread related to this one is Little Linguist's blog.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Yay, I'm glad you ate them, loved them, and encouraged me in my Chinese food endeavor.

mockingbird

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
You didn't have a place on your poll for "I wouldn't forget who bought the fries in the first place", so I couldn't vote.;)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
:doh: yes i know you were joking, but congrats you ruined it, have a prize.

mockingbird

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Nope. You couldn't have been joking...you didn't have a :D. That's just the rule you know.
:D:D:D

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Rules shall always be rules.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If there is a chance it's not mine, I won't eat it. Because germs.

GoggleGirl17

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
LOL I was worried I was the only food stalker. I've done this before with a roommate's banana bread and left them some money. I don't care about fries, but if I spot banana bread, I will show up like, "Heeeeeey, is this for everyone?"