• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Two-Week Travel up the US East Coast by Foot

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Plausibility...?

It would be incredibly interesting, even if I did only make it to the tip of Central Florida.

I don't really know what I'd need, though, other than water, a planned route, lots of money, a knife, a buddy, and a little voodoo doll of me just in case they ever get angry. And water.

So, would something like $1000 suffice, or would I need like... $2000?

Metamorphosis

MBTI Type
INTJ
You'd probably want something more than a knife if you're going on foot with any serious cash, state laws permitting of course.

cavarice

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
In two weeks? Think more along the lines of months. I think you would do well to research and get some experience with backpacking and camping.

Check out:

Joe's Ultralight Backpacking

Also, if you need some ideas as for a route to use, I recommend checking out the East Coast Greenway:

East Coast Greenway