• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Geoff takes pictures on the Sussex Coast, Seven Sisters

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
Hi again all. Usual terms and conditions apply :)

Spent the last few days pottering around Sussex... the Seven Sisters, Beachy head and Eastbourne.

Some pictures :

1570661773_09b61555fd_b.jpg

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
View from Beachy Head.

1570580513_0fb8515634_b.jpg

More to follow if reception good!

Lookin4theBestNU

MBTI Type
ENFj
Enneagram
2w3
They are beautiful as always :). They look like they should be on postcards! (The maple leaf one has been my favorite. They are all however excellent.)

Nonpareil

MBTI Type
INTJ
Your pictures are beautiful as always Geoff!

Reasons why I should be travelling and seeing the world more instead of sitting at this computer...;)

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
OF COURSE more to follow... why even wait?!

(!)

reception = good. now post. :devil:

Subtle, but appreciative :yes:

They are beautiful as always :). They look like they should be on postcards! (The maple leaf one has been my favorite. They are all however excellent.)

Thank you kindly. The weather had been very grey for most of the time I was out doing this shoot, then the sun lifted up for about 30 mins and that was the result. Which is why the rather fun black clouds overhead and some sun lighting the cliffs. Lucky timing!

Your pictures are beautiful as always Geoff!

Reasons why I should be travelling and seeing the world more instead of sitting at this computer...;)

Reboot self. Install walking shoes. Uninstall laziness. Perambulate.

-Geoff

Mempy

Mamma said knock you out
View from Beachy Head.

1570580513_0fb8515634_b.jpg

More to follow if reception good!

Did I ever tell you how freaking outstanding this picture is?

I tried to rep you, but for some reason the rep sent itself before I even started typing. Must be something wonky with my computer, or maybe I pressed a button. I think the first one in this thread is just gorgeous as well. Edit. Oh, and the Seven Sisters one.

mippus

you are right
MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
Brilliant!
Why do they call it the seven sisters?

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
Beautiful. They remind me of my Sunday walks.

I like looking out to the sea from the beach, when the sky is all the colours of India, the sun is leaning against the horizon, and there's a single silhouette of a solitary bird flying out to sea.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Really, really nice pictures. I've always liked those white cliffs a whole lot :)
And I hop you'll show these pictures to some publisher or the like. Really good work!

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
Thanks all! Funny how these threads suddenly wake up - I posted these 7 months ago!

mippus

you are right
MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
Please, Geoff, don't make us feel guilty about that :D