• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What did you Bake/Cook Today?!?!?! :)

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Irish Egg Rolls in the air fryer.

I stuffed them with my SPD leftovers, topped with gruyere and 10 min. at 390.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Irish Egg Rolls in the air fryer.

I stuffed them with my SPD leftovers, topped with gruyere and 10 min. at 390.

Oh my god. That sounds completely fantastic.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Oh my god. That sounds completely fantastic.

They were really good. I mean I have seen these in pubs but I've never had one and they're mess free in the air fryer. Gonna work on some other dip ideas.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Chia pudding. I had to grind up the chia seeds so the pudding would swell immediately and I didn't have to wait all night. Then I added peanut butter, cocoa powder, almond milk, honey, vanilla and a little salt. Was bloody delicious, reminded me of brownie batter.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
sauteed mushroom medly. baby protobellas, shitake, and sliced oyster mushrooms with clarified butter, crushed red pepper and a red wine/Worcestershire sauce

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
jambalaya
Uot2J5N.jpg

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Red Snapper and Riced Cauliflower pilaf. I think I have the pilaf down at this point - white wine vinegar seems to be a beneficial addition.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
roasted salmon with black sesame seeds and ponzu sauce with quinoa and goat cheese side salad. I made enough for today and tomorrow's lunch.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
My sushi maker came a few days ago, and sushi's been putting me in a good mood. Todays' concoction is leftover steak, crab, and shiitake mushrooms with soy sauce, pepper, and garlic that I crisped up in sesame oil.

JyCsNfT.jpg

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Making some marinated steak tips. Marinated with a combination of Worcestershire sauce, a little nonfat Italian dressing, and rubbed with some chili powder, salt, & pepper. Gonna pan-sear each side, then carefully broil in the oven to medium rare (or medium).

Crispy baked red potato quarters (with avocado oil, salt, pepper, basil & chives) and sautéed kale on the side.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Making some marinated steak tips. Marinated with a combination of Worcestershire sauce, a little nonfat Italian dressing, and rubbed with some chili powder, salt, & pepper. Gonna pan-sear each side, then carefully broil in the oven to medium rare (or medium).

Crispy baked red potato quarters (with avocado oil, salt, pepper, basil & chives) and sautéed kale on the side.

Speaking of potatoes, I made lyonnaise potatoes. It turned out much better than my first attempt, where I couldn't slice the potatoes after I boiled them without them disintegrated. This time I boiled them for a lot lot ess, so I could insert a fork easily, but they were still firm. These held together nicely and ended up being perfectly done when pan-fried to the point of turning brown. They were delicious. I suppose I ran into the trouble the first time because I couldn't find the new potatoes the recipe called for and just went with adult yukon golds.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Speaking of potatoes, I made lyonnaise potatoes. It turned out much better than my first attempt, where I couldn't slice the potatoes after I boiled them without them disintegrated. This time I boiled them for a lot lot ess, so I could insert a fork easily, but they were still firm. These held together nicely and ended up being perfectly done when pan-fried to the point of turning brown. They were delicious. I suppose I ran into the trouble the first time because I couldn't find the new potatoes the recipe called for and just went with adult yukon golds.

I had to look those up, as I was unfamiliar with the term. Those sound delicious yet infuriating to make if they fall apart.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I had to look those up, as I was unfamiliar with the term. Those sound delicious yet infuriating to make if they fall apart.

Yeah, the first time was a disaster, just lots of annoying potato clumps everywhere. I wonder if people ever intentionally make potato clumps.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Yeah, the first time was a disaster, just lots of annoying potato clumps everywhere. I wonder if people ever intentionally make potato clumps.

If they do, they’re monsters. :dont:

look up duchess potatoes they're essentially clumps and are delicious. you pretty much make mashed potatoes then pipe them on to a cookie sheet and bake them.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
look up duchess potatoes they're essentially clumps and are delicious. you pretty much make mashed potatoes then pipe them on to a cookie sheet and bake them.

These sound like an abomination.
(I'm not big on mashed potatoes, haha)

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Tonight I'm making a kind of pseudo stir-fry.

Sautéing some shrimp with a little 'less sodium' teriyaki sauce, making some brown rice on the side, steaming up (but still crisp) a 'peking stir fry blend' of frozen mixed vegs (broccoli, onions, sugar snap peas, carrots, & red peppers).

When they're all done, I'll mix them together in the same skillet with a little 'lower sodium' soy sauce & cayenne pepper, heating for a few minutes.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I made food I'll post a picture in a moment but it's a tomato ricotta tart. Except I don't have a tart pan so I used a casserole dish

zeKrSfh.jpg