• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What did you Bake/Cook Today?!?!?! :)

rav3n

Noodle soup with shrimp, bbq pork, napa cabbage and bean sprouts. The broth was made from scratch by simmering roasted chicken bones and shrimp shells, then filtered of excess fat and discards.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I made a huge tray of nachos for me & roommate.

Layering from bottom to top:
Food Should Taste Good brand sweet potato tortilla chips (they’re extra sturdy)
Thin layer of finely shredded Sargento reduced fat Mexican cheese blend
Diced bits of grilled chicken w/southwest seasoning blend
Strained ghost pepper pico de Gallo
Diced jalapeño & Serrano peppers
Thin layer of shredded chz

Repeat that whole thing again bottom to top

Put in oven on 350F for 15min

Top as desired with hot salsa, lite sour cream, & spicy guacamole.

Result:

We’re gonna live on this for days.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Homemade split pea soup will be ready in an hour (though I am using yellow split peas as I lack the green I usually use)

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hungarian goulash ready in maybe 1.5 hrs, will have on GF egg noodles. Also going to have peas with it.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
I made swedish meatballs and broccoli with hamburger. :dry:

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
i waswok en way too ea rly to day and im eating ch igjken
n ot surewhat but ijs edible

Venus Rose

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
nothing...I ate ice cream

I have been eating ice cream for meals for a few days now it seems...I forget.
SP last is no fun...sometimes I realize the level to which I have been ignoring it makes me looks a little crazy lol. but all thanks to sx dom, I get engrossed, I forget about anything else.

its cherry ice cream with chocolate chunks and cherries btw, its delicious

rav3n

Since I haven't eaten yet today (don't worry, it's normal for me), this was dinner last night. Peking pork chops, stir-fried kabocha squash with black bean and jasmine rice.

EbZyxEc.jpg

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Yesterday I made a box of shells and cheese with chicken and broccoli because I'm fancy as fuck. I put Frank's Red Hot sauce in my second serving because I'm a goddamned grown-up.

It's going in the permanent rotation.

- - - Updated - - -

moldering food

Yeah but have you tried air?

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
Yesterday I made a box of shells and cheese with chicken and broccoli because I'm fancy as fuck. I put Frank's Red Hot sauce in my second serving because I'm a goddamned grown-up.

It's going in the permanent rotation.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah but have you tried air?

Yeah. Diet air. It's half the calories of regular air.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Yeah. Diet air. It's half the calories of regular air.

My current diet is so absurd that it's honestly easier to just not eat much at all. ( 4 servings of meat, 2 of vegetables and 10 of starch?!'the fuck outta here with that shit!) I really think it's because they want me to be diabetic like everyone else with kidney failure. *Cough* aaanyway...

Today I made left overquinoa Pallaya. I tried deep-frying the chicken which left a whole pile of crispy chicken fond which I saved and mixed in with the quinoa and sausage, defiantly a good call.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Didn't make it myself (was gonna make something else) but- seafood veggie stir fry the Chinese way with a kabajillion of oyster sauce, a bowl of beef fried noodles, and a thing of fried chicken.

Stir fry looks a bit like this, but a little less fancy, and no eggs. One of the few Chinese dishes I like.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Ten-kabohca. From fresh kabocha. It was a pain in the ass, it took forever and I made a horrendous mess-worth it.