• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What did you Bake/Cook Today?!?!?! :)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I made barnyard scratcher which is chicken fried in butter than there's leeks mushrooms celery root carrots onion white wine cream butter and flour salt and pepper oh and the chickens seasoned with herbs paprika and salt

N

NPcomplete

My baking hiatus is finally over! So I made chocolate chip, espresso and almond cookies as well as raisin and almond cookies. :drool:

gromit

likes this
Today I tried something totally new. Vegetarian stuffed cabbage. It turned out pretty good. I think the recipe could use some tweaking, but I think it has potential.

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I had 7 frozen bananas in the freezer and it was getting out of hand, so I made banana bread.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
beef stew i made 3 nights ago

thinking about making mac and cheese tonight

probably going to make a gypsy roast, fried potatoes, and peas,brocolli, and leeks with butter thursday and friday make french onion soup which is like to change at a drop of a hat.

gromit

likes this
Baked apple pancake.
255480_772427871366_1196951470_n.jpg

An eggy batter that you pour over sliced apples and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar before baking it.

Green beans sauteed in olive oil with garlic, lemon juice and chili flakes, topped with a little parmesan cheese. Delicious.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Country Ham, Biscuits, Fritatta

Frittata recipe
3 TBS butter
3/4 onion sliced
1 red hungarian pepper (paprika) (seeded and chopped)
1 serrano (seeded and chopped)
4 eggs
splash of cream
salt and pepper
as much or as little feta as you want
1.Preheat oven to 350

2. Melt butter in small to medium skillet over medium heat. Once butter is melted add the onion cook until half way carmelized.stirring every so often

3. Meanwhile the onion is cook crack 4 eggs into a bowl add a splash of cream and salt and pepper to taste. beat until combined

3.when the onions are half way done, add both peppers, continue to cook til onion is carmalized

4. Turn heat down to medium low add egg mixture and feta, wait until bottom is just set.

5. Put in oven for about 15 minutes or until egg has completely set.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I made macaroni and cheese using cheddar,parmasean,and this hard goat cheese that i do not know the name of, but find divine

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
lasanga i used ricotta,fresh mozerella, chorizo, mushrooms, marinara, and red hot pepper tomato sauce