• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What did you Bake/Cook Today?!?!?! :)

Space Socks

MBTI Type
ISFJ
green tea pasta

gluten free, and low sodium.

dsc00022um.jpg

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Wow, people are talented here. :)

Going to make sauteed rice, onions, beans, and tomatoes, with lime squeezed in. Making chicken, broccoli, and carrots as a salad-ish thing next to it? Not sure what to do with the chicken yet.

I had a great salad today (storebought), and decided I want to make more salads at home, too.

Fleeting

MBTI Type
ENTP
Raw Chocolate Coconut Balls Of Fury!

Raw Cacao Powder (Or regular Cocoa Powder)
Almond Flour
Coffee (Optional. If not using coffee, use other liquid until dough consistency)
Raw Organic Coconut Palm Sugar (Or some other type of sweetener)
Big Oats
Shredded Coconut, unsweetened

Mix all ingredients except coconut. Roll them into balls, and then roll them in coconut. Put them in a container and pop them in the freezer. Ready to JUNKFEST in 5 - 10 minutes. BALL POWER.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I made bacon ranch dip, which really isn't cooking all it is takiing the ranch powder, sour cream, bacon bits, and cheese and stirring it together. not complicated in the least but still delicious

Permabanned
Photo0284.jpg

Steak, baked sweet potato, steamed broccoli & carrot
Salad: lettuce, tomato, corn, goji berries, nuts, raisins
seasoned with olive oil and balsamic vinegar

Pinker85

df003e.jpg

Raw zucchini alfredo with marinated mushrooms (think I posted recipe for this already). I warmed the alfredo and mushrooms up in the dehydrator for 30 minutes prior to eating. I typically warm up my food whenever I have the time in the dehydrator. I like the comfort of eating slightly warm, softened food.

Hippie salad. A mix of shaved carrot, romaine lettuce, spinach, orange, mung bean sprouts, and dulse flakes with a dressing of macadamia nuts, orange zest, orange juice, cumin, and cayenne.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I made morrocan meatballs in spicey stewed tomatoes and poached eggs, with mashed potatoes and corn on the cob

AgentF

Unlimited Dancemoves ®
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
popovers with strawberry/rhubarb jam...laced with habanero essence. :drool:

Pinker85

fooodsicles.jpg

"Damn, I'm hungry" salad: romaine lettuce, tomatoes, onions, olives, avocado, cucumber, and half of a sunflower seed patty, crumbled (recipe here under "Homemade RAW Sunshine Burgers"), all dressed with lemon juice and olive oil.

Pinker85

hotdogs004.jpg

Raw dogs. The boy and I have a BBQ coming up so I made these for us. They are mix of walnuts, beet root, carrot, onion, garlic, hickory flavor, celery seed, tamari, tarragon, and agave syrup. Really, really stupidly tasty.

Pinker85

dinns003fd_edited-2.jpg

Eggstatic Salad: romaine lettuce, shaved carrot, celery, apple, lightly steamed beet greens, onion, and currant tomatoes, all dressed with an egg salad inspired dressing of blended sprouted cashews, macadamia nuts, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, water, tarragon, dill, Dijon mustard, herbamare, cayenne, and sea salt.

Pinker85

hjh005.jpg

Banana collard wrap drizzled with agave syrup and sprinkled with cinnamon and coconut.

nachos010.jpg

Corn chips made out of golden flax, peppers, corn, and sesame dehydrated until supra crisp served with cashew not-yo-cheez sauce.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I invented a new recipe that consists of kettle chips and French onion dip topped with sauerkraut.