• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What did you Bake/Cook Today?!?!?! :)

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Holy crap I made the most glorious nachos ever.
Spicy chicken, even spicier salsa, reduced fat shredded Monterrey-Jack cheese, diced peppers, black beans and a bit of nonfat sour cream.

It seriously looks like something vomited on my plate but jesus it's so good.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
lemon chicken: chicken tenders (boneless skinless) pinch of salt per side and lemon pepper sprinkled on each side, saute in olive oil on medium heat, 4 mins for first side 3 for the second, Garlic Mashed Potatoes: 5 red skin potatoes cut in half and boiled til done, half a stick of butter 3-4 cloves garlic minced,cream salt and pepper mash everything together. Broccoli and Cheese: half a stick of butter + 1/4 cup flour. melt butter in sauce pan over med-low heat add flour stir cook for a couple like say 2-3 minutes,add milk like 1/4th to 1/2 a cup (I honestly don't measure I just pour and watch and add more milk/flour as needed to reach desired thickness turn off heat add a bunch of shredded cheese (like cheddar) and a couple shakes of cayenne. Steam brocolli in microwave pour sauce over cooked broccoli

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
cheese tortellini with carmalized onion in butter with feta. enough tortellini per amount of people,one onion per person, 2tbs butter per person, 1tsp sugar. Melt butter over medium heat in sauce pan slice onion add onion sprinkle sugar stir to distribute sugar evenly, cover with lid stir occasionally cook on medium low until golden (watch closely as to not burn the onion). while cooking onions cook tortellini according to package and drain. combine tortellin and onion butter mixture sprinkle feta on top (I highly reccomend the tomato basil feta). This is nothing special but its delicious and its easy

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
probably americanized chicken parmasean:
*Chicken Cutlets (I usually do between 2 and 4 so if you do more than 4 you might want to increase the amount of milk and egg)
1/4 c milk
2 eggs
italian bread crumbs
half olive oil half butter
one to one and half jars of sauce
fresh mozerella
parmasean
angel hair pasta (optional)
1.Preheat oven to 375 farenheit
1.beat egg and milk together place in shallow dish
2.Put italian bread crumbs in another shallow dish
3.Season chicken with small amount of salt and pepper
4.Dip chicken in egg mixture than dredge in bread crumbs dip back in egg mixture than drredge again in bread crumbs
5.Preheat skillet with olive oil and butter in it. When hot put chicken in and fry 3 minutes per side (don't worry about it being cooked all the way its going to bake, but you do want the outside cooked)(can do this in batches just be sure to add more oil and butter between)
6arrange chicken in a 9x11 rectangle baking dish
7.put two slices of mozerella on per chicken
8.cover with sauce
9.sprinkle parmasean on
10.bake 25-30minutes in preheated oven until cheese is melted sauce is bubbly and chicken is cooked through
11.cook pasta according to direction serve chicken over pasta
12.eat and go mmmmm

*you can use boneless skinless chicken breasts, but you have to pound them thin, and to skip thiis step i use the cutlets

here's a picture, it's blurry my room mate took it.
68610_129135153950063_1983929948_n.jpg
also she made the caprese salad it was so delicious

Last edited:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Herbed Roasted Potatoes (anyone can do this)
potatoes cubed (i'm using red because that;s what I have)
1/4-/12 c olive oilView attachment 9464 blurry pic yay
blend of dried or fresh herbs of your choice (I'm doing oregeno,parsley,and basil since the main dish is spaghetti)
salt and pepper

1.Preheat oven to 475
2.mix together oil salt pepper and herbs in a bowl
3. place oil mixture in ziploc
4.place potatoes and shake til well coated and place on pan
5.bake in preheated oven for 45 mins-hour til potatoes are golden stir on occasion

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My third applecake...hopefully I got it right this time :doh:

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^And I thought about inviting myself to eat...

Kung pao chicken. Also some granola. I was gonna make some GF cream cheese pound cake but....:offtobed:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
the only turkey burgers I've ever liked (recipe from a friend)
-ground turkey
-chopped mint 1/4-1/2 package
-minced red onion
-minced garlic 1-2 clove
mix together cook in frying pan they get too dried out on the grill

for goat cheese spread to put on the bun
goat cheese softened and blended with greek seasoning

assemble burger i like it with a slice of tomato a slice of red onion and some of the goat cheese

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
i made pork tenderlon, creamed corn (from scratch), and steamed broccoli with lemon juice and butter last night for dinner.