• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What did you Bake/Cook Today?!?!?! :)

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=294]The Ü[/MENTION], so you are a cook at Burger King? :)

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I had Chinese takeout today. I paid someone to cook it for me. And like anyone who pays others to do things for them, I took the credit for it.

(And what do you know? The rice came in one of those cool boxes!)

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
umm i made biscuits earlier. and heated up frozen teriyaki chicken and made rice for dinner. and made hard boiled eggs.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I threw kidney beans, sliced beer brats, sauerkraut, diced apples and jalapenos into a pot and simmered it. Not bad, not bad at all.

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I threw kidney beans, sliced beer brats, sauerkraut, diced apples and jalapenos into a pot and simmered it. Not bad, not bad at all.

Texmex-German fusion stew? Sounds interesting - more details please!

Agent Jelly

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
I made a smoothie that consisted of....

2 bananas
7 strawberries
2 mango halves
1 handful of pineapple tidbits
1/4 cup kefir
1 tablespoon flax seeds
1 scoop trader joes super red drink powder

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Texmex-German fusion stew? Sounds interesting - more details please!

Hah, I hadn't thought of it that way, but it sounds straight on. The whole concoction stems from my bi-weekly "what can I do with a can of kidney beans" challenge. And also for the fact that my favorite brewery teamed up with a local grocery store to make a sausage based on their smokey Scottish Ale. So I used my recipe building theory, which usually produces mediocre results.

So, I threw in equal amounts kidney beans and sauerkraut. Chopped up a couple of sausages and threw that in. Then I diced an apple and an jalapeno and threw that in. I simmered it until the apples and jalapenos went soft. It's actually surprisingly good, if I may say so myself. The apple gives a sweet little burst, and the jalapenos give it a nice flavor that goes really well with the tartness of the whole thing. :D

F

figsfiggyfigs

I was REALLY craving Caramel Popcorn for the past week. Unfortunately, they don't sell any of that stuff here. So I had to make some from scratch.

img4774g.jpg

My family seemed to have enjoyed it a lot.

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I made a shit ton of little cucumber tea sandwiches. :holy:

As an experiment FOR GREAT SCIENCE I also made red onion tea sandwiches. Butter both sides, thin-ish layer of cream cheese, paper-thin red onion in one layer, sprinkle a light dusting of salt to cut the harsh flavor of the onions. Sweet and delicious!

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Tonight, I'm going to cook my classic recipe of rabbit legs with courgette and fresh pesto.
Only I didn't find rabbit legs nor pine kernels to make the pesto.
This will be an ENTP's sort of "classic"...

Agent Jelly

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
In an hour I am sticking pot roast in the crock pot with white wine, onions, potatoes, and carrots. Salt and pepper to taste with Worcestershire sauce.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
1 T-bone steak, medium
1 top sirloin steak, medium rare
1.5 lbs crab legs, grilled
baked potatoes
corn

it was the man's 30th birthday :laugh:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Today I'll cook potatoe soup
img_00229_100301_000_001.jpg

Since my girl wanted me to use the rest of the cabbage I'll have to put that into the soup :/. Pragmatical thinkers just have no sense for cuisine :D